• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Teaser Trailer for Invincible Season 2 Dropped - Coming November 3

Draugoth

Gold Member

This is the Season 2 teaser trailer for Invincible. New episodes coming November 3!!! Based on the groundbreaking comic book by Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker, and Ryan Ottley, the story revolves around 18-year-old Mark Grayson, who’s just like every other guy his age—except his father is (or was) the most powerful superhero on the planet. Still reeling from Nolan’s betrayal in Season 1, Mark struggles to rebuild his life as he faces a host of new threats, all while battling his greatest fear - that he might become his father without even knowing it. Starring Steven Yeun, with Sandra Oh, Zazie Beetz, Grey DeLisle, Chris Diamantopoulos, Walton Goggins, Gillian Jacobs, Jason Mantzoukas, Ross Marquand, Khary Payton, Zachary Quinto, Andrew Rannells, Kevin Michael Richardson, Seth Rogen, and J.K. Simmons. Joining the Season 2 cast are Sterling K. Brown, Peter Cullen, Rob Delaney, Calista Flockhart, Phil LaMarr, Luke MacFarlane, Tatiana Maslany, Scott McNairy, Jay Pharoah, Ella Purnell, Tim Robinson, Ben Schwartz, Rhea Seehorn, Lea Thompson, Paul F. Tompkins, Shantel VanSanten, and more. The executive producers are Kirkman, Catherine Winder, David Alpert, Simon Racioppa, Margaret M. Dean, Rogen, and Evan Goldberg, and the co-executive producers are Helen Leigh and Walker.

acc52b61-0e0c-4c3a-8a6d-ee1055021d72_text.gif

jason10mm

Gold Member
I've never understood promoting voice actors in stuff like this. Who gives a shit if Calista Flockhart is in it? Just like that new TMNT movie trailer. They pop those names up there with an audio fanfare but who cares??? Guess they gotta show something....

Spyxos

Gold Member
I've waited so long for Season 2 that I've even finished reading the manga. But cool that it's finally continuing.

Ulysses 31

I've never understood promoting voice actors in stuff like this. Who gives a shit if Calista Flockhart is in it? Just like that new TMNT movie trailer. They pop those names up there with an audio fanfare but who cares??? Guess they gotta show something....
Star power? I guess in the PR team's mind it counts for something. :messenger_winking_tongue:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Star power? I guess in the PR team's mind it counts for something. :messenger_winking_tongue:
Calista Flockhart!?! Lea Thompson?!?

J.J. Simmons, yeah I get that. But the rest, even the principle cast, not sure I care.

Unless there is gonna be a live action twist like Star Trek, in which case having real actors as voice actors can pay off.

FeralEcho

I've waited so long for Season 2 that I've even finished reading the manga. But cool that it's finally continuing.
Same here, I'm intrigued to see it but they've waited too long to release season 2.Im not hyped for it anymore,I was when i watched the first season then proceeded to read the comic and it was fucking incredible but its hard to get excited for part of the story when you know season 3 is coming in 6 years.Seasons should release year after year or 2 years max when it comes to hype series like this.

Also what a garbage teaser,is it a teaser for Invincible or for the series "Names"? More names on screen than fucking footage....only one damn name matters out of all those anyway....J.K.Simmons the GOAT.

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
Same here, I'm intrigued to see it but they've waited too long to release season 2.Im not hyped for it anymore,I was when i watched the first season then proceeded to read the comic and it was fucking incredible but its hard to get excited for part of the story when you know season 3 is coming in 6 years.Seasons should release year after year or 2 years max when it comes to hype series like this.
I read somewhere that Season 3 is supposed to come out sooner. Covid has hit the production hard.

Top Bottom