• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting in this thread.

Gloating about a future moment is such a stupid thing to do, talk about it in the spoiler thread, not this thread.

EDIT: Wow some of you guys seriously lack any type of forward thinking. I hope mods are in this thread.

Lol that was some bad editing.

Yeah, wow. Embarrassing.

Once again comics spoilers ruin everything. Now you know what the Glenn bat post was about.

Seriously what the fuck people stop. If there's even a tiny question in your mind than just spoiler tag it. This season finale is ruined for so many people, myself included, due to people posting jokes and hints about it for the longest time now.

Pryce

That ending was weird. Oddly edited, and of course, Dwight out of nowhere out sneaking the sneakers.

Onto next week, baby!

styl3s

You do realize Daryl got shot in the shoulder right?
Twitter doesn't.

The tweets are fucking hilarious and it actually shows who has been watching the show and actually pays attention. Never forget the Glenn situation, people even on GAF were convinced he was dead even though it was clear as day it wasn't his chest.

HeySeuss

Comic spoilers need tagged because you'll get banned for that. I got a week off for repeating things that I read in this thread about the comics and I don't even read the comics.

zewone

Still don't get how Rick missed that guy on his walk back.

Also, if Darryl were to die next week, I know a lot of people would stop watching.

Denise straight up saying on talking dead that daryl is alive lol. But yeah it was filmed pretty obvious. That off angle, Dwight straight up saying he'll be fine, etc...

Soniqua though. Good lord. What a national treasure.

I will say shame on Carol, she knew despite her letter they would look for her now 4 people are in danger and with one of them in immediate danger

EDit: my mistake! dammit Daryl!!!

TaterTots

Banned
Serious question. How many members of Rick's party has the Survivors killed? It's 0 right? Is Negan and crew even THAT bad compared to Rick's group?

why did they did that
image.php

Serious question. How many members of Rick's party has the Survivors killed? It's 0 right? Is Negan and crew even THAT bad compared to Rick's group?
rick's group is both very well trained and they've faced every kind of adversity there is. It's really not surprising they've levelled up so much more than almost everyone they've met.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Riot postponed until next week, folks. If Daryl dies we riot THEN.

UberTag

It's 1 if you count Denise. But she's just an Alexandrian. Hell, the Wolves were pathetic and they took out like a dozen Alexandrians. Meanwhile Rick's crew has mowed through dozens of Wolves and Saviors without taking any losses beyond the army of redshirt shields Aaron dropped in their lap after meeting them in a barn back in Season 5.

Riot postponed until next week, folks. If Daryl dies we riot THEN.
There's likely to be a riot next week no matter what the outcome.

What's your problem? I didn't spoil anything, and haven't over posting here since like season 2.

"The bat."

That's a spoiler. That item has no significance to us yet. You change what we look for, how we watch the show, by saying things like that and putting it in our head. People have been doing it for forever.
And a lot of the bat jokes have been in relation to Glenn specifically.

Just because it's not a direct decription of a particular event doesn't mean it's not a spoiler.

Edit: Not to say it's you or your fault specifically. But it's an annoying trend you contributed to. Be more careful with your posts. More spoiler tags are never ever bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom