• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Rick being so casual at the fence would have been a great opportunity to [comic]
have him get bit on the hand and have Michonne chop it off, to keep him in line with the comic.
. Oh well.

Horrible episode so far, especially compared to last weeks which was pretty good.

So far, nah it's over, this was shit tier, completely forgettable. You could have a 10 second summary and not have missed a thing. Rick and Michonne went on a supply run, they boned a bunch and found weapons even with Rick being a dumb ass.

Amikami

Banned
Rick being so casual at the fence would have been a great opportunity to
have him get bit on the hand and have Michonne chop it off, to keep him in line with the comic.
. Oh well.

Naw, that would have been laughable. If they was going to do that, it better be something that's not going to make most of the audience facepalm. Rick's too experienced

Nameless

Also pretty disappointing that Michonne's will to live instantly disappeared when she thought her man died. The character is stronger than that.

Amikami

Banned
I've persoally enjoyed the episode and wasn't the biggest fan of last week's lol, not that last week was bad.

Also pretty disappointing that Michonne's will to live instantly disappeared when she thought her man died. The character is stronger than that.

I mean, I took as she was just in shock, and dropped it. Not so much as a I quit, take me. lol

Top Bottom