• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Damn Negan you scary.

Edit: but lethally punishing your men for brutality against prisoners who killed their friends didn't go so well for a Mr Robb Stark.

Oh nice, they are using some of the original movie style choral music for the movie (or at least the trailer).
The other track worked pretty good too.

Ponn

Banned
If it wasn't for negan killing Abe and Glenn I'd think this guy isn't so bad lol

I mean, they had just killed a whole outpost of saviors and didn't even know them at that point. I feel like Negan is the end result if Shane had stayed alive and gathered his own group.

Also try the new Rapey Davey Single at Wendy's

Stncold

Neo Member
I've been waiting for that scene for three years now ever since it first happened in the comics and it did not disappoint at all.

Sasha was an interesting choice, but since Holly is dead I suppose she was one of the next best ones.

If it wasn't for negan killing Abe and Glenn I'd think this guy isn't so bad lol

Negan from the comics did this to me. Like, I ended up feeling more sympathy for Negan than I did Rick and crew. I kinda rooted for the guy. He has some issues, but he has a vision. He has a plan.

Speaking of comics (spoilers):
Sasha is definitely taking on the roll of Holly. RIP Sasha.

Top Bottom