• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Mr. Robot” Officially Ends With Expanded S4

bitbydeath

SoulUnison

Banned
Is this any good? It's one of those shows that's been in the back of my mind for years now but I've never gotten around to it.

Estellex

Is this any good? It's one of those shows that's been in the back of my mind for years now but I've never gotten around to it.

It is one of those shows that rely a lot on the "trippy" factor. I find myself questioning a lot of what's reality or what's in the character's head while watching the show.

kingwingin

A guy at work got me into this earlier this year. Sad to see it end so quick but its better than dragging it out. Will def buy the bluray set

bitbydeath

It's a very well thought out show that doesn't feel as though they are making it up on the spot.
Unlike other HBO shows... looking at you WestWorld.

dcll

Banned
I was late getting into it because it came on USA and their shows are Garbage but this is incredible

Nymphae

Banned
so, is it good or not? can't tell if you like it or not.

I love it personally, it does a lot of unique things I think. The cinematography and direction are great, I love the overall aesthetic of the show - and the show logo always reminds me of the Sega logo. As a 30 something gamer, the show very much feels to me like it is the product of a nerdy guy who grew up in the 90's, I love the flashback to the little computer shop where you can see all the posters and ads from the mid 90s.

The music selections are very good, and I find the plot to be highly intriguing. Some of the things it does in Season 2 are just awesomely crazy, but I can see how this show isn't for everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom