• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

『SYNDUALITY Echo of Ada』– Closed Beta Test Trailer (Bandai Namco Mech Extraction Shooter)

"You are never alone".

The Closed Beta Test for SYNDUALITY Echo of Ada is coming on 28th March! Get a hands-on first look at the PvPvE Extraction Shooter on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam.

SURVIVE THE SURFACE – Rise from the underground to a surface world infested with hostile Enders, toxic rains, and enemy players as you fight for resources.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAGUS – Your A.I. partner is always with you. Customize their appearance, heed their advice on missions, and unleash their powerful abilities.

UPGRADE YOUR CRADLECOFFIN – The CRADLECOFFIN is an all-weather bipod developed for combat in harsh terrain. Choose your loadout from a vast array of parts and ordinance to defend yourself from monsters and other players.

Lorianus

Neo Member
Didnt the very first trailer make it seam like this was a primarily singleplayer open world game? , this being a multiplayer extraction thing is totaly news to me.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Didnt the very first trailer make it seam like this was a primarily singleplayer open world game? , this being a multiplayer extraction thing is totaly news to me.
Same thoughts.

The 'PVPVE extraction shooter' surprised me so much that I had to double-check the name of the game. None of the trailers so far gave us that vibe or told us the nature of this game.

Top Bottom