• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 Movies To See In March (What are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenjaminBirdie said:
I'm not a hundred percent sure my brain can deal with Kristen Wiig walking through the fake version of the dinky little theme park me and my friends went to every other weekend.

Just imagine how I feel. It was shot in the amusement park that everyone in my town went to atleast once a week.

bengraven

Why the hell aren't they marketing M v A. with that voice cast? My god, I never even realized all those stars were in it. I didn't realize a single one was in it.

And since I have a kid, I see dozens of commercials for it all day long.

bengraven said:
Why the hell aren't they marketing M v A. with that voice cast? My god, I never even realized all those stars were in it. I didn't realize a single one was in it.

I see that movie advertised all over the place. Fast food promotions. The supermarket. Everywhere. I'd love to trade places with you.

Lakitu

st5fu
I hope this is a monthly sort of thread. Well made.

I'm interested in Watchmen and Duplicity (big fan of Clive Owen).

bengraven

BenjaminBirdie said:
I see that movie advertised all over the place. Fast food promotions. The supermarket. Everywhere. I'd love to trade places with you.

Like I said, I see dozens of the commercials for M v. A all day long.

I never hear it mentioned who the voice cast is. I didn't even realize a single one of those actors was in it.

I'm surprised more people aren't looking forward to I Love You, Man. I think it's going to be really good, despite the shitty trailer.

Blader

DanielPlainview said:
I'm surprised more people aren't looking forward to I Love You, Man. I think it's going to be really good, despite the shitty trailer.

I'm looking forward to in spite of Jason Segel being one of the leads.

That guy is a total douche, or at least plays one very convincingly.

Adventureland got pushed back to April 3rd :/

I'm seeing a preview screening of I Love You, Man tomorrow and another writer is seeing a Knowing screening. Should have reviews up soon. I'm hoping Sin Nombre comes near here too.

derder

borghe said:
agree with most of this except Witch Mountain. I actually applaud the Rock for deciding on the switch to family movies which make no mistake was completely a deliberate decision. He is a funny guy, has great timing and Game Plan was actually a really enjoyable movie to sit through as an adult. If Witch Mountain is even half as good as Game Plan at the very least it will be tolerable, which as a FAMILY who looks forward to FAMILY movies is definitely a very good thing.
Going to have to agree, family movies that adults can sit through are few and far between. We need more of these.

ocadman

As long as MvA is more Kung Fu Panda than Shrek (e.g. 90% pop culture references), then it can be good. Panda really surprised and turned out to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom