• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim to appear at E3 2017

raven777

13-Sentinels-E3-2017-Confirm.jpg

Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is known for high-quality, deeply immersive, uniquely Japanese and indie video game experiences. Sega is a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment software products. Don’t miss our booth featuring highly anticipated titles from Atlus and Sega, including Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, and 13 Sentinels.

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-appear-e3-2017

here is the first trailer they released in 2015: https://youtu.be/mV_RfdxpVOU

I told all of you there was nothing to worry about. From all the recent Kamitani interviews, development seems to have been going fairly smoothly. Vanillaware doesn't typically talk much until their games are near completion.

Daaaang, E3? I thought we wouldn't see it until TGS. Sounds like it's just going to be Atlus's booth which doesn't guarantee stage presence, but that's good to hear!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Finally, been long overdue.

Zukkoyaki

Interesting how it's going to be seen in a substantial for the first time at a western event. Atlus/Sega must be feeling pretty good about it. After Odin Sphere last year, Vanillaware will forever have my attention.

Leynos

Give us some gameplay Atlus. I need to know how this thing plays.

Kamitami? 'Mechs? Oh, man, two of my favorite things, what could go wrong?

The gameplay. It will be the gameplay. That is the big piece of the puzzle that has me worried.

joe2187

Banned
Kamitami? 'Mechs? Oh, man, two of my favorite things, what could go wrong?

The gameplay. It will be the gameplay. That is the big piece of the puzzle that has me worried.

They seem to be getting better and better at refining the combat and gameplay of their games, their remasters show how far they've come.

I have no worries about the gameplay.

StereoVsn

It will be released in Winter 2014. Please be excited!

On a more serious note, I am guessing 6-8 months lag from Japan.

StereoVsn

They seem to be getting better and better at refining the combat and gameplay of their games, their remasters show how far they've come.

I have no worries about the gameplay.
Yeah, considering I loved Muramasa (even better with DLCs), Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere remaster I am not worried about the gameplay.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
it was quiet since annoncement so i was kinda worried about it, glad to see we'll be seeing it soon. I also want a dragon's crown remaster to have alongside the Odin's Sphere remakester, throw in Muramasa while your at it

Top Bottom