• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 year anniversary of the original Killzone

thelastword

Banned
I feel like most of these developers should have another team working on a different game, like how Naughty Dog had teams working on Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us. And when one project is done they shift all of their people and resources to the other. Maybe I am overestimating the size of most first-party studios though.

A new Killzone would be pretty cool to see on PlayStation VR too.
I think that's where most of SWWS is heading to for the most part......So many people asked, why aren't Sony buying more Studios, but actually, they've been expanding their main studios and separating them into several teams...…..Apart from buying Insomniac which is a big team already, some years ago I think Insomniac expanded into two teams, so all of these studios are huge now.....Naughty has two teams, Guerilla has two, Santa Monica usually works on more than one project at a time........Yet we also have so many studios that could be utilized a bit more; like Studio Japan/Team Astro, London Studio, Manchester Studio, PixelOpus etc...

DonJimbo

I have to add what GG did on the vita with KZ Mercenaries is mind blowing they are really the best in the insdustry real Wizards

Top Bottom