• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

17-year-old girl arrested for the murder of defence attorney Mia Fey

Tall4Life

Thoughts and prayers go out to the rest of her family, I can't even begin to imagine what they're dealing with right now. Rotting in jail would be too kind for the sister.

Neoxon

She's definitely guilty. I'm telling ya, those are the eyes of a murderer right there
latest

rock solid evidence imo.

should be a cinch for edgeworth
Eh, I'm not sold.

That said, my thoughts & prayers go out to the Fey family.

TrueBlue

Well... This is crazy. To think that I played this game 10 years ago and that's basically what kicked me into studying law. And now, here I am, in my final years of law school.

My story is similar, though I'm not sure I'll go to law school. I don't wanna make the jump and then think it's not for me.

Squire

Banned
Wright is out of his depth. He only best Payne because he should've retired years ago. I've heard stories about the guy that taught Edgeworth. Trial will finish in a day.

The OP is missing a lot of details. Where did this happen, in what country?
Japan, the US, France? And in what city?

Anyway, I say she's guilty.

Are the Blade Runner flying cars arriving next year or the year after? I can't wait!

mp1990

Banned
Have y'all heard of that girl Franziska Von Karma, the euripeans are saying she's about to drop the hottest prosecutions of the decade

Alrus

I hadn't realized these games took place in "the future."

What's up with that.

Well their justice and criminal systems are completely fucked up, I'm assuming placing the games in the future allowed for a little more suspension of disbelief.

Lynx_7

Mia Fey? Holy shit, she used to date some guy I knew. His name was Diego Armando. Wonder what happened to him and if he knows about this?
R.I.P, poor girl.

robotrock

Banned
Damn which game does this happen in? Not complaining about spoilers, I'm like ten years late to the series, but I just finished the first case of the first game yesterday. Is it the first game?

Neoxon

Wright is out of his depth. He only best Payne because he should've retired years ago. I've heard stories about the guy that taught Edgeworth. Trial will finish in a day.
You're underestimating Phoenix Wright, my friend. Sure, Payne should have retired years ago, but he's still no slouch in the courtroom.

Damn which game does this happen in? Not complaining about spoilers, I'm like ten years late to the series, but I just finished the first case of the first game yesterday. Is it the first game?

yeah I guess I just spoiled the next 5 minutes of AA1 you'll play, sorry!

Turnabout Sisters started playing in my head the moment I read the thread title.

The first Ace Attorney was a real special game to me, man. Hell of a series.

Neoxon

Oh shit Edgeworths on the case?

Why even take it to trial? Dudes ruthless.
True, but not every empire can stand forever. Sure, Edgeworth's a god-tier prosecutor, but it's only a matter of time before someone with a strong passion for the case comes & ends Edgeworth's perfect record. Maybe that can be Wright.

Mediking

Lemme get this straight... this beautiful woman was killed?!

case_closed___mia_fey_x_reader__request__by_theneonzelda-d7zjwx2.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/c/cf/Mia_Fey_Portrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20140625121032[/IMG]

Lusankya

Why is a rookie defending her? I don't get it, he has one trial under his belt and he's defending a murder suspect? Shouldn't someone competent step in?

She should have asked for Kristoph Gavin, I heard he never lost a case and he has a lot more experience than Wright.

kristoph1-glasses%28a%29.gif

Tall4Life

True, but not every empire can stand forever. Sure, Edgeworth's a god-tier prosecutor, but it's only a matter of time before someone with a strong passion for the case comes & ends Edgeworth's perfect record. Maybe that can be Wright.

Oh please. This isn't fairy-tale land where some hotshot young defense lawyer will vanquish the big bad Edgeworth and save the day. Reality doesn't work like that. And besides, a beautiful and ambitious lawyer was just murdered, and you're just wondering whether someone can break Edgeworth's perfect record? You are deplorable in every sense of the word.

Top Bottom