• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch and halo voice actor (Brazilian) christiane louise has been murdered

Bryank75

Banned

Brazilian police have arrested a man in connection with the murder of Christiane Louise, a Brazilian voice actor whose roles included Mercy in Overwatch and Cortana in Halo. She was 49 years old.

Louise's death was announced on August 6 by Mário Tupinambá Filho, a fellow voice actor, on Instagram. "It is with a bleeding soul that I announce the departure of Christiane Louise. I love you forever, Zinha," reads a translated version of the post.

Fake

I live in the same place. RJ is becoming very dangerous.

For those who don't know, she is also voice of Izy mother in Digimon anime, Daisy in Mickey universe and sis of red ranger in Power Ranger Space.

edit: Many Brazilian voice actors are dying in the short time gap. IDK why.

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
I live in the same place. RJ is becoming very dangerous.

For those who don't know, she is also voice of Izy mother in Digimon anime, Daisy in Mickey universe and sis of red ranger in Power Ranger Space.

edit: Many Brazilian voice actors are dying in the short time gap. IDK why.

I lived in Rio for a year, in Meier. Loved it despite the problems....

Jeeves

Also the voice of Bayonetta according to stories I saw. RIP

I guess I'm not clear on whether she did English voice work or if she did Brazilian dubs. EDIT: I guess the above post clears that up

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Leandro Costa, the lead investigator on the case, told Brazilian newspaper O Globo that Pedro Paulo eventually confessed to the killing. However, he claims it was in self-defense and that Louise was"possessed by the devil."

Yeah, you can go ahead and put him under the jail.

Top Bottom