• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18-year-old arrested for pretending to be a doctor in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts on Trump glasses: See? This is what black people have resorted to. Refuses to work hard like Americans used to and fakes being a doctor. Vote Trump.

ehhhhh
giphy.gif

bman94

Can this be a tv show, please?
I can see it now. The bigger lady is super sassy that doesn't take shit from nobody. The slimmer lady is the "too good for most men but can't sustain a relationship" one. Love-Robinson is the quirky doctor who gives out questionable medical advice but has such a charming personality. (Written, Produced and Directed by Tyler Perry) coming this fall to TV One.

AxelFoley

Can this be a tv show, please?

I can see it now. The bigger lady is super sassy that doesn't take shit from nobody. The slimmer lady is the "too good for most men but can't sustain a relationship" one. Love-Robinson is the quirky doctor who gives out questionable medical advice but has such a charming personality. (Written, Produced and Directed by Tyler Perry) coming this fall to TV One.

I'd watch it.

He can't fix your body but he can mend your heart

andthebeatgoeson

Feuer, who had agreed to represent Love-Robinson free of charge and earlier this month revealed plans to explore an insanity defense, said he needed to get off the case due to an ethical issue that he couldn’t disclose.

If the issue became public, Feuer said in a motion to withdraw from the case, it might give prosecutors an unfair advantage against Love-Robinson in the cases that are now set to go to trial in November.

Feuer in court records said he called the Florida Bar’s Ethics Hotline to tell them about the issue and received confirmation that he had no choice but to ask to step off the case.

“I really wish him the best and hope that eventually he can put this all behind him,” Feuer said of his now former client Monday.
Because Love-Robinson had been previously deemed unable to afford a private attorney, Marx on Monday appointed the public defender’s office to represent him.

The new attorney will mark the third that Love-Robinson has had since his first arrest in February. He was originally represented by defense attorney Andrew Stine, who withdrew from the case in June after he said the two had “irreconcilable differences” and Love-Robinson stopped returning his calls.

Yeesh.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Thread is amazing. Havent laughed this hard in weeks. But this here.....

I need to do more productive things with my time.

XSKqDkl.jpg

xAVWjcm.jpg

/dead

And I would not be shocked if this became a Lifetime movie or an actual show. Kinda like Doogie Howser but since he's unlicensed he has to be gone before he gets caught by a wily investigator.

andthebeatgoeson

Dude is fucked and I won't lose any sleep over it. He should have taken the three years.
He's definitely screwed and a terrible person but when you burn through 2 lawyers and one says you have ethical issues, i start to wonder what else is going on. Mental issues?

Dude just showed up on my local news feed in Va. He was arrested for trying to buy a vehicle using his godmother's credit. Turns out he used her credit a couple of times, and he stole her credit card to buy ipdads as well.

http://www.wptv.com/news/national/source-malachi-love-robinson-arrested-at-virginia-car-dealership

According to the Stafford County Sheriff's Office, Love-Robinson completed an online credit application in anticipation of purchasing a $35,000 Jaguar. The elderly female was listed as a co-signer on the credit application.

A deputy then showed her the credit application Love-Robinson had completed that had her information, including her social security number.

According to a news release by the Sheriff's Office, the woman's demeanor then changed and she stated she had not given permission to him to use her as a co-signer for this loan or any other.

The Sheriff's Office says the car dealership ran her credit history and discovered there were two other loan applications submitted in the last couple of days with her information that she was unaware of.

A check with her credit card company revealed there had been a $1,200 charge the previous day for two iPad tablets and a cell phone that she had not purchased.

Keep digging that hole.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'm pretty sure I could fuck around and get this kid off on an insanity plea.

Dude's a textbook sociopath.

I'm pretty sure I could fuck around and get this kid off on an insanity plea.

Dude's a textbook sociopath.

Being mentally ill does not make you commit nonstop calculated medical fraud and rip off the life savings of elderly people to buy iPads and luxury cars. He's a dirtbag criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom