• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18-year-old arrested for pretending to be a doctor in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culex

Banned
I bet they aren't taking the plea and will pursue a mental disability defense, in hopes that he gets acquitted and sent to some rehab facility.

akira28

Deals like that are pretty heavy and unfair imo.

Kid's got issues and they're trying to treat him like a hardened con-man.

akira28

He should've thought about that before he conned an old lady out of her money.

lol, now say that and bang an imaginary gavel and say "Now I give you 75 years in jail."

and if you feel foolish, hopefully its not because of our little pretend game of make-believe.

Tagyhag

The plea deal sounds very fair. Dude fucked up and is an idiot but he shouldn't have his entire life ruined for that.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
"Love-Robinson, who earlier this year turned down a three-year prison plea offer, already faced eight counts of fraud, two counts of grand theft, two counts of practicing medicine without a license and one count of faking a naturopathy license"

Man, he's fucking up

Puts on Trump glasses: See? This is what black people have resorted to. Refuses to work hard like Americans used to and fakes being a doctor. Vote Trump.

Manu

image.php

Kalor

I wasn't expecting to hear about him again. He really should have taken that plea offer as I doubt he'll get another chance to take it.

GhaleonEB

Court records show that Love-Robinson was arrested Monday morning during a court hearing in which his attorney asked to be released from serving as the teenager’s representative.
Even his attorney is bailing at this point. :lol

Wereroku

I don't think there's any chance he can get away with insanity because of how much thought went into all the decisions he's made.
To be fair something is clearly off with him to be committing crimes while still awaiting a trial on the others. He seems delusional in everything I have seen.

DMczaf

This is fucking amazing. Thank you. That kid is my hero.

A month later, he was arrested again after prosecutors claim he fraudulently used elderly patient Anita Morrison’s checking account to make nearly $35,000 in car and credit card payments. Before Monday he faced 10 charges in all, including forgery and grand theft from a person 65 years or older

I don't know what it says about you if this dude is your hero

harSon

Banned
Also nobody younger than you should be your hero. This is what really ruined sports for me.

As a social worker, there's plenty of youth who I've crossed paths with that have left imprints significant enough for me to legitimately consider them to be my hero.

FStop7

Banned
The dude should start pretending to be a game developer. It's legal, profitable, and he'll develop a fanatically loyal cult in no time flat.

Meh, the kid will probably make a mint with a book/movie deal.

Edit: though he should probably try being an airline pilot and a lawyer as well.

Also nobody younger than you should be your hero. This is what really ruined sports for me.

Yeah, all those old people who are saved by younger firefighters shouldn't call them their heroes smh

Puts on Trump glasses: See? This is what black people have resorted to. Refuses to work hard like Americans used to and fakes being a doctor. Vote Trump.

When doing Jedi training, do they use the force to remove your ability to be funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom