• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18 years on GAF today....

OverHeat

« generous god »
AGvZSXR.jpg

• Empathy
Reactions: TGO

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I lurked for awhile during 2004 and then finally signed up, I don't think it was a instant joining process as I think it took a while to be accepted but 2007 for me officially.
Good to see some OG's around.
ManaByte ManaByte OverHeat OverHeat Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs MrTroubleMaker MrTroubleMaker Lupin3 Lupin3 and me and obviously the original OG EviLore EviLore
I know there's more but they clearly don't post much

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I lurked for awhile during 2004 and then finally signed up, I don't think it was a instant joining process as I think it took a while to be accepted but 2007 for me officially.
Good to see some OG's around.
ManaByte ManaByte OverHeat OverHeat Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs MrTroubleMaker MrTroubleMaker Lupin3 Lupin3 and me and obviously the original OG EviLore EviLore
I know there's more but they clearly don't post much
Fuck you buddy 🤣. I've never seen you around either.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Wow! If you hadn't been tagged already, today would have been that day. I'll confess that sometimes I read your user as 'over eat'. I guess that'd be my 18-year surprise (no, I'm not even close).

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I forget what I’m at, but I’m probably not too far behind.

That’s what I love about GAF, man. I keep gettin older, but these new users stay the same age.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Fuck you buddy 🤣. I've never seen you around either.
I missed a lot out sorry bro, I don't remember you all off the top of my head until I see your name and I'm like "I remember that fucker"
But one thing I will remember is Days like These...

And oh Shit, 17 year's for me....that's can't be right 😳

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I missed a lot out sorry bro, I don't remember you all off the top of my head until I see your name and I'm like "I remember that fucker"
But one thing I will remember is Days like These...

And oh Shit, 17 year's for me....that's can't be right 😳
It's all good just messing with you. 😉

• Strength
Reactions: TGO
Damn how time flies when you are having fun!!!!! Most of my time on the internet is on this forum. Love U guys your the best community!!! Thx EviLore EviLore for keeping the dream alive!!!

hope you will keep having fun here and in real life. 🍻

if counting the time I just lurk here before actually making an account, I think I'm also around those number too. god I feel old now.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Sitting alone at your computer reading a never ending stream of forum posts day after day, month by month, year by year .... It's a life well-spent. (y)(y)(y)

Just move your legs a bit every two hours, you don't want to get deep vein thrombosis because you're having too much fun at this place.

Top Bottom