1up Show Theme - Orchestral Version

Maybe it's just me, but my idea of an orchestrated version of the 1UP Show theme would be a little more jaunty, like something out of a Danny Elfman soundtrack (but without the suck).

Totally awesome, though. It's a very nice arrangement!

This should be used for an epic comeback reunion show for the final episode of 1up yours featuring Shane, Garnett, Mark, John, Luke, Brian, Shawn Elliott, Crispin, Dan Hsu and Jeff Green, lasting for 4 hours.

I AM JOHN! said:
Maybe it's just me, but my idea of an orchestrated version of the 1UP Show theme would be a little more jaunty, like something out of a Danny Elfman soundtrack (but without the suck).

Totally awesome, though. It's a very nice arrangement!
Hey don't knock Elfman! Anyways, the orchestra I was working with is used to more traditional stuff. I'd love to do a an orchestral/jazz version with a full rhythm section one day. Never know if the opportunity will arise.

I guess this is an appropriate thread to ask...Does anyone have mp3 files of the music that they use during the 1up show? I'm talking about the background music during the segments.

Chris Tilton said:
Matt emailed me and said if he found a place for it, he'd use it. I wished him much luck, haha!
It's the ideal closing tune for the show. And if the show doesn't use it, the podcast should. Epic work.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris seriously this is amazing. I have to say it again. It may get me to pick my trumpet back up after a nearly 9 year hiatus.