• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$2.5 million - Halo World Championship Finals 2016 - Mar. 18-20

BraXzy

HzYyOAK.png

MAIN STAGE - https://www.twitch.tv/halo

SECOND STAGE - https://www.twitch.tv/esl_halo

With more than 900 registered teams and over 4000 players from around the world competing in the biggest Halo tournament ever, it’s finally time to find out who will stand at the top of the podium at the Halo World Championship 2016!

Starting tomorrow, 16 of the best Halo teams hailing from the United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore will battle each other to determine who will earn the title of Halo World Champions and win their share of the $2.5 million prize pool. The winning team will be crowned Halo World Champions and receive $1 million – the biggest individual prize in console esports history!

All times are in PST

day1main_hwc16-9e859fbb88fc4686b4ff6dcee4d0466b.png
day1second__hwc16-0f487bf195fa4f23891ccc739442fbd4.png
kLUGTnH.png

golem

CLG vs EG at the X Games tourney was a great match, looking forward to this weekends games

Also dat REQ ca$h damn

singhr1

Reminder for some people not part of Halo 5 OT:

Arena REQ bundle is 50% on Amazon (now $12.50)
Halo 5 is on sale digitally and on Amazon
Watch this finals for a free HCS REQ Pack containing a new armor skin and emblem
Warzone Firefight will be shown on Sunday
There is a special edition REQ bundle for 80k/$10 possibly containing the 343 REQs and unreleased weapon skins

Watch this finals for a free HCS REQ Pack containing a new armor skin and emblem
There is a special edition REQ bundle for 80k/$10 possibly containing the 343 REQs and unreleased weapon skins
and don't read the chat

JaggedSac

Thanks for the heads up on the req sale. Also, where do I need to watch in order to get the free HCS req pack.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so hyped. i'll have to watch most of todays games tonight but i'll get to see renegades live!

link1201

Thanks for the heads up on the req sale. Also, where do I need to watch in order to get the free HCS req pack.
anyone who watches the Finals broadcast – starting on Sunday at 4 p.m. PT on their Xbox One or Twitch – can get the Halo World Championship REQ Pack for free. This special HaloWC REQ Pack includes the all new “Ultra Rare” Challenger armor set and HaloWC 2016 emblem. Act fast as this is only available until 9 a.m. PT on Mar. 21.
hope this helps

OneUh8

Contemplating getting that Arena REQ bundle

singhr1

Me too. Is it worth it?

Depends on how far along you are on your REQ collection. If you still got a bunch of Common and Uncommon you can/should still get it but don't open them until you only have a few of them left and mostly just Rare or higher

Poster#1

Depends on how far along you are on your REQ collection. If you still got a bunch of Common and Uncommon you can/should still get it but don't open them until you only have a few of them left and mostly just Rare or higher

Thanks. I'm almost done with the silver pack.

Glass

If anyone is interested in seeing how Halo 5 plays Id recommend watching this, the player movement alone is so sexy to watch. The trick jumps, slides, dukes, it's as satisfying to watch as some great shooting/aiming.

My bus home has wi fi good enough to browse forums but not watch anything, why do people keep pressing the damn bell

Nialrot

Jimbo is such a great player and the plays he makes are unreal.

Glad he found a competent team for HWC.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ugh a gaming side thread... weak.

Though Jimbo last game was crazy

come on, that wont help.

glad epsilon beat c9 as i predicted. they seemed to be the underdogs but i never really knew why.

RyanW

That new Observer Mode....Kreygasm

1a8c1cdb22c1aebb2cc38db9a2093a29.png

This adds in live spectating with a spectator team in customs....more Kreygasm

0b31b05ae3351946992b1ede3bd25990.png

Top Bottom