• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 free games from Sony - Nathan Drake Collection and Journey

• Thread starter Deleted member 740922
  • Start date

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Great. I completed Uncharted collection but kind of regret selling them as I enjoyed them very much and I will play them again now.
Your turn Microsoft.

Fbh

If this is sincere and not just a PR move then why include the Uncharted trilogy which was on PS Plus a few months back?

No big corporation is ever going to do something "sincere".
Every givaway, every cool pro consumer feature and everything nice they do has an objective.

But it's still a cool givaway, lots of People don't have Ps+. Also it's a givaway so the games are yours to keep, it's not a glorified rental like Ps+

Last edited:

nowhat

No big corporation is ever going to do something "sincere".
Every givaway, every cool pro consumer feature and everything nice they do has an objective.
Exactly. Corporations may be people, but they sure as hell ain't your friends.

But it's still a cool givaway, lots of People don't have Ps+. Also it's a givaway so the games are yours to keep, it's not a glorified renting like Ps+
This is also true, a nice freebie for those that don't have PS+. Or just got a PS4 but are not planning on subscribing after the intro period - I have a friend who did just that, bought his first console in like 20 years. Being stuck indoors makes people seek new forms of escapism it seems.

Last edited:
I'm now skipping it entirely because of this post. Congratulations, you're about to get fired.

HRaVV7U.png

Jtibh

Banned
They should give everyone 1 month of psnow if they want to support the people who stay home.
Sony come one its not much you already give 7 day trial for free.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Can they be redeemed only through PS4 or can I login from a PC and also redeem? I am away from my PS4 for the moment so....

well I'd rather stick a splintered broom up my ass than to play Uncharted ever again, but Journey is nice I guess... and I don't have it on PS4 yet :)

Whoa man, do you need a hug or something? Why such hate for the Drake?

Not the Drake you listen too manically depressed drinking gin on your stairs. That's the kind of stuff that'll make you get dressed and get back with your ex.

Pffft... arrogant Sony.

You know, I really thought I'd see this more recently. (Unsure if sarcasm.) Since the controller reveal and the good stuff Sony have been doing I haven't seen as much of it.

Last edited:

Banned
Whoa man, do you need a hug or something? Why such hate for the Drake?

IMO the whole series is just some of the most mediocre games hyped to the high heavens and therefore negatively influencing other games because they are successful.

but good news xD in germany they are swapped out for Knack 2... which is honestly basically the same level of gamedesign but without the nasty stank of Oscar bait bullshit Uncharted has

Lukin1978

IMO the whole series is just some of the most mediocre games hyped to the high heavens and therefore negatively influencing other games because they are successful.

but good news xD in germany they are swapped out for Knack 2... which is honestly basically the same level of gamedesign but without the nasty stank of Oscar bait bullshit Uncharted has

VU8twpm.gif

FranXico

Do you see us showing up in Xbox threads trashing the Halo-Gears-Forza holy trinity?
Off you go. Thank you.

FeiRR

Banned
They should give everyone 1 month of psnow if they want to support the people who stay home.
Sony come one its not much you already give 7 day trial for free.
PS Now is available in just a few countries. That wouldn't be fair.

We should return the favour and support this company by purchasing their upcoming PlayStation 5 console this holiday season.
I'll give it a free look.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
It's now the 15th where I am, and neither of these is showing up as free. Anyone know if you have to do something special to redeem it?

Edit: looks like the blog post has been edited, it says 8:00pm now.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Nice gesture by Sony. I already own both games. I wish I lived in Germany. I'm half-German, that should count for something. haha.

Shin

Banned
The best part of their message isn't even posted...

*In Germany and China, users will have access to Knack 2 and Journey for free for a limited time (April 15, 2020 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT).

Boss Mog

If you add a game to your library via PS+, you can no longer add it to your library permanently, it will show up as already owned. However you only own it as long as you keep your PS+ subscription going, whereas non-subscribers will keep it "forever". Longtime PS+ subscribers already have both games via PS+ so yeah, they're getting somewhat screwed since they won't be allowed to keep the game should they stop their PS+ subscription.

Last edited:
Top Bottom