• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 new screenshots of Final Fantasy XV

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Never forget.
4a231c444908cb91f4b8d5af1353be8c

That dog comes straight from FFXIII btw and it's not exclusive to LR:FFXIII. That said it is true LR is definitely less polished than the other two titles, if anything because has been developed way faster. Even so it's quite a polished game if you forget about the less detailed enviroments. I mean I'd take a game like that over a game with 6+yrs of dev. time sincerely. Sometimes a middle-way between the two ways of development would be appreciated.

Perfo

Jfc those rocks look muddy/blurry as fuck. What happened?

It happened that being an huge world you can't expect the same level of detail of a corridor-videogame like FFXIII or FPS shooters. Even so when you're watching it on video you don't even notice... plus the game is more than one year away from now so they have further time to polish details through the end.

Perfo

Don't do this. :(

Anyway in almost 7 yrs nothing changed with the FF community, it's still a race to damage the games as much as possible on forums. I really wonder why XD I thought with XIII out everything would change and the hate was just exclusive to that. But no: here we go again! What I don't get is that you don't see me in topics of games I'm not interested in, while FF on neogaf attracts all sort of people that don't give a fuck about the game but love to say that in every single thread and page in them. I don't get it but I just know it's very tiring scrolling down tons of haters instead of reading passionate conversations among fans like you should expect on a dedicated topic of a beloved series soon to be 30yrs old.

Reveirg

What I don't get is that you don't see me in topics of games I'm not interested in, while FF on neogaf attracts all sort of people that don't give a fuck about the game but love to say that in every single thread and page in them. I don't get it but I just know it's very tiring scrolling down tons of haters instead of reading passionate conversations among fans like you should expect on a dedicated topic of a beloved series soon to be 30yrs old.

This bewilders me too.

ViciousDS

Banned
Anyway in almost 7 yrs nothing changed with the FF community, it's still a race to damage the games as much as possible on forums. I really wonder why XD I thought with XIII out everything would change and the hate was just exclusive to that. But no: here we go again! What I don't get is that you don't see me in topics of games I'm not interested in, while FF on neogaf attracts all sort of people that don't give a fuck about the game but love to say that in every single thread and page in them. I don't get it but I just know it's very tiring scrolling down tons of haters instead of reading passionate conversations among fans like you should expect on a dedicated topic of a beloved series soon to be 30yrs old.

Can't explain it either.......they don't see us going into Xenoblade X threads and going

"omg, foliage looks shit, much wow! Xenoblade >FFXV, shit sux!"

It's becoming fucking ridiculous how FFXV has become a topic to just shit on every time new info gets release for some folks. ESPECIALLY the ones I view a history on and they basically live in the Xenoblade threads

I don't know why some of you FF fans are surprised by this. There are a lot of people who want every FF game to be like their first and/or favorite. Otherwise it'll get bashed to hell. Some don't truly grasp the concept that each main FF title is different, and as time goes by those changes can be even greater with new technology to work with. There is a wide variety of FF players, and it's impossible to satisfy everybody with a single installment.

Top Bottom