• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 screen captures of The Order 1886 leaked! Video incoming?

viveks86

This would be a good idea. I got my tag for trying to translate a tweet from Kojima's jap twitter account lol.

Haha! I had my finger on the trigger to create a new thread, but something told me the translation was wrong. Phew!

On second thoughts, I should've created the thread so that I got a cool tag too! :/

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Haha! I had my finger on the trigger to create a new thread, but something told me the translation was wrong. Phew!

On second thoughts, I should've created the thread so that I got a cool tag too! :/

You want a tag? Be careful what you wish for.

Reminder of a few of the last official screens we saw.

image_the_order_1886-23530-2752_0003.jpg

image_the_order_1886-23530-2752_0004.jpg

These two shots make me feel like this could be RE4-2

nib95

Banned
Please God, please let it be more TLoU/Resi4 and less Gears of War.

I think you're in luck. I believe the devs said they want the game to have a slower, more atmospheric pace. A lot of moments of exploration and calm, instead of all out action all the time.

I'm pretty sure the developers said they want to vary the gameplay instead of an all out shooterfest.

I think you're in luck. I believe the devs said they want the game to have a slower, more atmospheric pace. A lot of moments of exploration and calm, instead of all out action all the time.

Good stuff, glad to hear it. I don't want balls-to-the-wall action from beginning to end, but something more measured and moderately paced. This game would benefit immensely from having quieter moments of exploration, given its setting, so I hope that's the route RAD have taken.

VanWinkle

I really hope that exploration and detective stuff isn't just a tiny bit of the game. I'm fine if it's mainly shooting, like Uncharted is mainly shooting, but I'd love to see those other, calmer moments be fleshed out.

Top Bottom