• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 threads in 1. Favorite non famous racing game? 2. Bring back ________________________ Racing Series!

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Project Gotham for sure, but I’d also like to see those older PlayStation ATV racings games and like Pure / Motorstorm games done on ps5

iu

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Never considered myself a racing games kind of dude, but as a kid I really enjoyed this one:

Aside from that, I also love the F-Zero games and wouldn't mind giving one of my kidneys for them to come back. I think F-Zero X is my favorite of the bunch, it plays like a dream (a 60fps N64 game!) and the OST is lovely too:

Last edited:

IAmRei

If only there is New Ridge Racer.
I'm also liking cute cartoony Mini Moto X game. looks like newer Atari Sprint with some style twist like racing car toys in some dioramas.

I want these to return btw :
- Ridge Racer, my all time fave, need more though. like 4, there is small simulation mode where you had motivation from the small stories.
- Racing lagoon, dubbed "racing RPG" by square when they are still king of RPG back in the old day.
- Auto Modellista, I like the graphic, so cool and looks different.
- NfS The Run is kind of okay, i enjoyed that game back before.

There is also turn based RPG for Initial D in GBA. good stuff <3 though it's japanese only game.
Anyway for toys-alike racing, I like Mini4wd battle in Yakuza games. it's even better than real brand tamiya's ever produced.

mitch1971

V-rally and the track editor.

Motorstorm (I'd also take the first one as a remake in a heart beat.)

Last edited:

Yonyx

Favorite non famous racing games
1. Wreckfest
2. Colin McRae 2.0
3. Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Bring back:
1. Wave Race
2. Driveclub
3. Hydro Thunder

kunonabi

My favorite racers are wave race 64 and episode 1 racer but I wouldn't say those are unknown by any stretch. As for bringing something back there was this Yu-Gi-Oh racing game that were built a deck instead of just random pickups that was a super cool in concept but the actual vehicle handling was so awful that the game was basically unplayable. I would love a sequel or at least another attempt at a racing/card game hybrid.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Probably unknown game:
Le Mans 24 Hours aka Test Drive Le Mans for the NTSC crowd.

Bring back:

Burnout on closed circuits

Split/Second

aWPeQjn.gif

Top Bottom