• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
This screenshot is a present for GAF. You may present it alongside some Mirror's Edge screens whenever someone claims that all UE3 games look the same:

007.png

And because I do love pepper-grinder action shots:

008.png

sp3000 said:
Please tell me the void is good.

I haven't played it but since you asked so nicely, yes it's good.

Lettuce

TheVampire said:
Yeah I will as soon as I get them all perfected.

I was thinking about just using winrar to put everything in thats modded from my main GTA4 foler so you wont need to edit the game files and stuff, just a simple extract, but then it might total to like 1gb

sounds good to me!!

BTW what version of GTA4 you running that on, the latest update?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
My last batch of Bloodstone shots. Pretty cool game for the price I paid though I'd have probably been pretty choked if I'd dropped $60 on it.

bond2011-06-2513-04-51rd7d.jpg

bond2011-06-2513-06-32ndgv.jpg

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
Snuggler said:
p32qwd.jpg

p2kpqi.jpg

It's not easy to fraps this game, I kept crashing every time I tried to take a shot

You can add the EXE to your Steam games list, then run it from steam. Steam uses its overlay on Non-Steam games as well, and will let you use Steam's Screenshot feature too.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
ChaoticEko said:
You can add the EXE to your Steam games list, then run it from steam. Steam uses its overlay on Non-Steam games as well, and will let you use Steam's Screenshot feature too.
He doesn't mean that the program crashes, he means that he crashes into a wall in the race. Also Steam screens don't always look great compression-wise.

MrBig said:
What game is that?
Proun

Yeah I get why they compress them so much since they give you the option host them too, but I wish Steam had an option to take lossless screens and only convert them on upload.

Echoplx

jim-jam bongs said:
Yeah I get why they compress them so much since they give you the option host them too, but I wish Steam had an option to take lossless screens and only convert them on upload.

I've probably said this before, but you can assign the same screenshot key to FRAPS and Steam so you can have the shot on your profile as well as having a loss less one for other uses.

Splatt

Whoa :O Very cool Another World shots. I never played the game, but seeing those screenshots wakes up the nostalgia I have for Heart of Darkness, a very similiar game.

Symphonic

Duke really doesn't look as bad as a lot of people say, in my opinion. Sure there's some ugly stuff, but there's also some good stuff going on there.

The mp5 in the first person shot of gta4 looks really detailed, nice mod.

Also like the look of those effects in Red Faction Armageddon, hope to see it in the Steam sales.

Dacon

Banned
Is Bloodstone a good game? It got a bunch of bad reviews, but I'll take firsthand accounts from players over "journalists" any day.

grkazan12

How did you get GTA IV to look so good. I mean I have ENB files and it looks betetr than vanilla, but it doesn't look as good as those shots. Anyone have any advice?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Dacon said:
Is Bloodstone a good game? It got a bunch of bad reviews, but I'll take firsthand accounts from players over "journalists" any day.
It was just 13$ on a Steam sale and I had a blast with it back when I got it. It doesn't overstay it's welcome and while the gameplay isn't deep, it does feel tight and satisfying.

Dacon

Banned
Stallion Free said:
It was just 13$ on a Steam sale and I had a blast with it back when I got it. It doesn't overstay it's welcome and while the gameplay isn't deep, it does feel tight and satisfying.

Thanks, definitely gonna check it out when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom