• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauri

Neo Member
2048 x 1152, 4xAA, 16xAF, max settings without ubersampling
Works great with an old core 2 duo + radeon hd6970.

1F5588ED2FA64835C9001F17B2229D02800509E0

A8B7D4390A1D48D5D54DF41A9624361DCB90B278

mirrorsedge2011-07-062vueq.png

mirrorsedge2011-07-062fu3a.png

Not the most spectacular Mirror's Edge shots ever, but I was floored by some of the colours. This game is incredible on PC. I can't wait until I have the power to supersample it and remove the last few jaggies (4xAA there, for performance sake). I wish I had taken more shots earlier on, but I was so into the game.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Just 4x multisampling this time. Maybe a shot with it off. I can't really see much difference in aliasing. Or performance. Even when turning it off. I guess I'll keep it on 8x next time.
f60932f36035977e576918a99b38e630998a7463.png

018725cf6de803e311f4fe80c7fb0c3f2495f304.png

Roarer

Sky Chief said:
Nice, what are your specs?
i5 2500k @ 4.3 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, Msi GTX 570 Twin Frozr II.

I get pretty decent performance in Crysis 2 with everything maxed out, around 40-55 fps.

Salazar

Roarer said:
i5 2500k @ 4.3 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, Msi GTX 570 Twin Frozr II.

I get pretty decent performance in Crysis 2 with everything maxed out, around 40-55 fps.

You just sold me on Crysis 2. Approximately the same specs. Killer.

Roarer

Salazar said:
You just sold me on Crysis 2. Approximately the same specs. Killer.

Go for it. It doesn't do anything remarkable story or mechanics wise, but it has some awesome set-pieces, a bunch of fun combat arenas and of course, jaw dropping visuals. It's just a joy to play through.

Gvaz

Banned
mrtapout1 said:
man, just started playing dead space 2 and thought it was capped at 30fps. took v-synch off and now its at 125+ fps. Crazy!
Vsync in the game options is broken to fuck, it also fucks with your aim. Enable it in your control panel instead.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Read this comment on a 1Up article after my friend pointed it out to me about Dolphin (I was interviewed for it and supplied the screenshots) that I thought you guys (specifically Dennis) would appreciate:

"NeoGAF isers like Stallion and Dennis only care to post super awesome screenshots to wow others with, for their own ego (same as this article) they barely ever actually have the games playable at that state (even though sometimes they claim they do, it's obvious they don't, and Dennis in particular has shit frame rate standards) even though they have super computers."

Quality.

Tokubetsu

Stallion Free said:
Read this comment on a 1Up article after my friend pointed it out to me about Dolphin (I was interviewed for it and supplied the screenshots) that I thought you guys (specifically Dennis) would appreciate:

"NeoGAF isers like Stallion and Dennis only care to post super awesome screenshots to wow others with, for their own ego (same as this article) they barely ever actually have the games playable at that state (even though sometimes they claim they do, it's obvious they don't, and Dennis in particular has shit frame rate standards) even though they have super computers."

Quality.

I'm dying over here.

Dizzy-4U

Stallion Free said:

Quality.
Hahaha, love it! Link of the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom