• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Finally got some settings I'm happy with. Tesselation is on medium, everything else is maxed out. Usually get 30+ in exteriors and 60 in interiors. For some reason D3DOverrider is simply not running on my system anymore, and I had to disable vsync to keep 29fps from plunging to 20fps, so I get occasional tearing. It's something I can live with, though.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
omgomg wake island omg

bf32011-12-1412-59-59tvadm.png

bf32011-12-1412-59-44zjzed.png

Do you guys take any requests? If so I'm looking for something from Devil May Cry 4. Let me know if any of you guys dont mind and I'll glady make my request later on today.

I have the game and a decent rig but I've not played through it yet. Were you looking for a specific part?

Its from the gallery in the game. You can view the character models and I was hoping for some screen captures of a certain character. I'm not sure if the gallery is unlocked from the get go or if you have to beat the game first. My guess would be the latter.

To the folks who do have Devil May Cry 4 this is what I'm looking for.

Just need screencaptures of Gloria from the DMC4 gallery at max res and and max zoom all the way from head to toe. Im guessing it will probably be 3 screencaps max for me to stitch it all up. Looking to use the full pic for my arcade stick since Trish from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be getting Gloria as an alternate outfit soon. I appreciate any and all help, and thanks again to LabouredSubterfuge for trying to help out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom