• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams-Visions said:
Ha. When I had my spot out in LA, she was like 5 doors down. That's when I stayed at The Palazzo (like 2 blocks from The Grove, for LA-GAF).

damn are you serious? i'd be able to feel DAT ASS from that close

KingGondo

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
SMH @ Shaq's career ending on such a whimper. Bring him in at the start of next season and raise that 34 to the rafters at Staples.
It ain't over yet! OKC needs a backup behind Perk!

ph33nix said:
But some of those fans were pieces of shit and classless...I started leaving the arena early once I knew it was over and I had people saying stuff like "get outta here you chink Heat fan" (that was probably the worst, everything was was mostly ribbing). wasn't cool.
Texan sports fans... arrogant, loud, and (sometimes) racist? I never thought I'd see the day.

OKC-Dallas has the potential to be a really intense WCF. There's some genuine dislike between the OKC and DFW metros, and Oklahoma and Texas as a whole.

cameloanthony.jpg

Looks like Carmelo and Jay-Z made up and are cool again after Melo refused to go to NJ.

Dreams-Visions said:
Ha. When I had my spot out in LA, she was like 5 doors down. That's when I stayed at The Palazzo (like 2 blocks from The Grove, for LA-GAF).
We had a joke among locals that only wanna-be actors and douchebags only want to live at the palazzo.
I don't think youre an actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom