• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Sethos

Banned
MeH: Warfighter

iscYZsIA8uAOs.png

iWIs13uja12Dz.png

iNvid02

does that compass need to be that big, really lol. seems like bad ui/hud all round.

game itself looks pretty nice though, cept dem mirrorz

Wanny

Pfft Sharpening all the way unless it adds noises. Tho it seems a bit grainy unless it's the engine itself.

That's what stood out when I first looked at your pics.

Tess3ract

Banned
Pfft Sharpening all the way unless it adds noises. Tho it seems a bit grainy unless it's the engine itself.

That's what stood out when I first looked at your pics.
That's a design of the game. Oh man I can't wait to finish downloading hawken. Last alpha was so fucking good, and now the graphics don't suck haha

Tokubetsu

No, they've stated on their forums you can post screens and talk about the stuff going on in this beta. Just don't talk about shit from Alpha (and there are some differences).

Raptomex

Trying out some Call of Duty 1, see if it supported my resolution etc.

iKtfW1QGTnyev.png

ijt8EB0MkmH1D.png

Feels nice to play a decent shooter.

HA. I was just playing this recently. If it doesn't support your resolution try adding these to your config. Worked for me.

r_customheight xxx
r_customwidth xxx
r_mode -1

Also, check out the Beyond the Call of Duty mod.

Good lord, Hawken looks incredible! I already knew it was a good-looking game from the older videos and such, but these screenshots really sell it! How's the game play?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
If we're allowed requests in here: If someone can take a massive, uncompressed screenshot of Sonic 2's title screen (no filters), I'd appreciate it. I don't own the game outside of the Genesis Collection on XBox 360. I think it'd make a great (nerdy) Windows 8 login screen.

Top Bottom