• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

FINALLY the FoV fix is out! MUCH BETTER!

Also testing some lumasharpening.

Screenshot14885.png

Screenshot17424.png

Sethos

Banned
HA. I was just playing this recently. If it doesn't support your resolution try adding these to your config. Worked for me.

r_customheight xxx
r_customwidth xxx
r_mode -1

Also, check out the Beyond the Call of Duty mod.

Yeah, that's what I found. However 2560x1600 wouldn't work directly in the config file, I had to create an autoexec.cfg and start the game twice for it to work.

I'll look into that mod, thanks :)

Wanny

This is New Vegas with my SweetFX. It works but the game still looks very bland and boring... It has all the textures packs available. Obsidian seriously did a very boring job with default graphics...

falloutnv2012-10-2711g0jq0.png

chivalry2.png

No idea why the picture came out darker than it should have, though. Still, game looks super good with these settings to me (turned most of the effects off).

What is goin on with that ground texture?
There's actually a slight indentation there, which is invisible from that angle.
What FOV fix? I noticed a while ago that mine seemed a bit nicer, but is there a slider or something? Patch notes?
You have to edit your GW2 shortcut to include '-testVerticalFov' in the target line. As you might guess, it's still in testing mode right now (but it works perfectly fine as it is).

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Anyone know a decent AA bit / setting for this game? Nothing seem to stick, perhaps it's just the engine?

I don't think I have ever had issues forcing MSAA on COD or other Q3 engine games. I don't recall ever having use compatibility bits either.

Hmm, I guess I was using super-sampling:

For OpenGL games, only supersampling flags can work, in case forcing AA without any compatibility flags doesn't.
i suggest trying out 0x0000F0C1

Could have sworn I just used 32x CSQMSDSAA or whatever the fuck Nvidia calls it when I ran through MOHAA.

Sethos

Banned
I don't think I have ever had issues forcing MSAA on COD or other Q3 engine games. I don't recall ever having use compatibility bits either.

I've tried forcing everything, nothing really seems to work. I did try some crazy 8x Sparse Grid + 32xAA and it seemed a TINY bit smoother but the performance was in the toilet.

EDIT: That flag seem to have done the trick, appreciate it.

Sethos

Banned
Call of Duty 1

AA in this game is funny. One line is smooth as a baby's bottom while another one right next to it looks like a saw.

ibjvRFZMRiun1e.png

iOk3EVgwCxRIX.png

Lime

I sorely miss an external camera in Mechwarrior: Online. Not for gameplay purposes, but for aesthetic reasons. I hate that I can't take in the beautiful mech I am piloting.

legacyzero

Banned
I'm trying to play Medal of Honor Airborne, but inspector is giving me trouble trying to force AA.

Not sure I'm using the proper flags..

EDIT: Fixed it. Turned on Bioshock compatibility. Being UE3 and all.

Top Bottom