• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Sam & Max 303

ibl21K8N89rYeo.png

ibqapKp4tqYSmP.png

Adams Venture looks fucking awesome, might have to check it out despite the bad scores.

Here's one of Yesterday, only played like an hour of it so far but it's pretty great and I love the style. But will have to try and see if I can force some AA on that character.

yesterday2012-03-2291xuazn.jpg

scitek

Remedy's having a screenshot competition for Alan Wake.

From their forums:

We've started seeing some fantastic screenshots from our community members so we thought, why not have a competition around it?

So then we tried to think of a cool prize to offer for this competition. So, how about the winner's screenshot printed out and signed by Sam Lake? Sound good?

If so, then here's the details!

What we're looking for:

Anything creative! It can be a cool action shot, a really funny moment, an awesome stylised scenery shot or a really interesting atmosphere shot - or a mix of all elements!

How to enter:

Simply email community at remedygames dot com and attach your screenshot with the subject line set as Alan Wake Screenshot competition - anything else and the email filters will lose your submission and the world will implode as result. Noone would want that, right?

Some submissions may be used during the competition run as a means of promoting the comp. If you don't want your submission being featured then please note so in your email.

The Deadline

All submissions must be in by April 15th, 3PM GMT.

FAQ

How many screenshots are we allowed to submit?
There's no limit, but just note that it's not about quantity, it's all about quality - so be selective with your submissions.

Is this open to all countries?
Yes!

How do I enable free look with the PC version of Alan Wake?
You will need a 360 controller and you need to run the game with the -freecamera command. In the Steam Library, right click Alan Wake and go to Properties. Go to "Set Launch Options", then add the command line (-freecamera in this case).

Is this competition limited to the PC version?
No, if you're got a way to capture directly from your 360 then feel free to submit shots from there!

My screenshot was featured on your social channels! Does this mean I will win?
Of course not. Unless we've announced you as a winner then it simply means we think your screenshot was great! Everyone has an equal chance right until the competition is over and the winner is announced.

It'd be cool if a GAFer won.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I hope I'm the only one posting screens of this fucking awesome game because all of you are too busy playing it.

raymanorigins2012-03-vikcv.png

raymanorigins2012-03-4rja2.png

grkazan12

Alan Wake, currently at Episode 4 but the game's been pretty fun so far. Don't see why it got so much hate back in 2010, regardless of the no PC port, gameplay and story wise it's not bad.

iGTzgNrVXkoo0.png

isZjR6xXOBLoi.png

Top Bottom