• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
i7RpWgtMR5iwF.png

ibmSqD2BCFR85A.png

Mass Effect 3.

This shot cracks me up. Does he hit?
ibtBo6LcSbSdAT.png

iUDIAW0TF3jiR.png

Looking at my shots, I need to up my negative LOD to compensate for the blurriness one gets with SGSSAA.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
kind of weird to request shots in here, but I was wondering if someone had a few good hud-free shots of Flotsam and Vergen from The Witcher 2

kind of weird to request shots in here, but I was wondering if someone had a few good hud-free shots of Flotsam and Vergen from The Witcher 2

Here are a a few that I had from Flotsam. Nothing too special but they are gorgeous nonetheless because, well because it's The Witcher 2.

iVZyjkSY7XovO.png

ibqrUQ5BWnq6OT.png

_machine

Unfortunately my computer lacks the power to run the game maxed out. Everything on High expect Shadows which are on Medium, 8xMSAA+InjectFXAA.

BAC Mono - Connecticut Hill:
bac1cburt.jpg

bac2pmuix.jpg

dr_rus

reckoning_2012_04_01_zelz6.jpg

8x SGSSAA + textures LOD correction + AF 16x HQ. Basically the best that can be done with it staying just above 30 fps on GTX 680.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.

I have one or two older ones from the general flotsam area.

witcher22011-10-0323-szjzm.png

witcher22011-10-0218-pgk9w.png

scitek

http://www.abload.de/img/reckoning_2012_04_01_zelz6.jpg[img]

8x SGSSAA + textures LOD correction + AF 16x HQ. Basically the best that can be done with it staying just above 30 fps on GTX 680.[/QUOTE]

I thought the AA provided in the post-processing did a decent enough job for me not to bother with forcing AA of my own since it dragged my framerate through the mud.

dr_rus

tesv_2012_04_05_16_46oujg5.jpg

Radeon HD 7970, 8x SGSSAA, 16x AF, Cat. 12.3, Skyrim Ultra preset, no FXAA.
Almost unplayable at these settings, hovers around 20-30 fps.

Top Bottom