• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT| Rubio Early Favorite for Racist of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Stern and his goons are such jokes. It's obvious that the NBA cares little about the actual product, as long as it's marketable and making the most ad revenue possible. This is why the NFL is a million times better, because they care about the actual product.

You think Goodell cares about the product.

LOL

Jeff-DSA said:
Stern and his goons are such jokes. It's obvious that the NBA cares little about the actual product, as long as it's marketable and making the most ad revenue possible. This is why the NFL is a million times better, because they care about the actual product.

I wouldn't call the NFL a better product.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JoshuaBRobbins
The slam dunk contest will feature a new format. 1 round only. 3 dunks per player. Fan voting will determine winner.

Man why even have the damn contest? Just give the award to Shump.

JoshuaBRobbins
The slam dunk contest will feature a new format. 1 round only. 3 dunks per player. Fan voting will determine winner.

Man why even have the damn contest? Just give the award to Shump.

So this means more dunks, but at least with elimination you know guys had to come out with some pretty good ones to survive.

This is disappointing

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I didn't realize Joe Johnson made the All-Star team by putting up post-double-knee-surgery Brandon Roy numbers.

EDIT: Wtf? No Brandon Rush in the three-point contest? Joe Johnson? AHAHAHAA

Jeff-DSA

She knows absolutely nothing about him aside from the fact that he's had some good games, he sometimes has a blue tongue, and there's lots of puns about his name. But now she wants to date him. That doesn't make her look any more like a gold digger or anything...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
She knows absolutely nothing about him aside from the fact that he's had some good games, he sometimes has a blue tongue, and there's lots of puns about his name. But now she wants to date him. That doesn't make her look any more like a gold digger or anything...

I don't think money has ever been an issue for the Kardashian's in recent years.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
wow dat picture

I know.

I'm not sure if I should fap, or shriek in horror of the news. I'm not even dating the bitch but she has me confused already! Stop it, ho! Just stick to parading your titties and ass around, stay away from Lin!

She's always sticking her hot nose in everything. That hot...fine...round ass...and those supple tittays...

AHHHHH! STAY AWAY FROM LIN, DEMON WHORE!

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

So Melo really is trying to torpedo this kid's career...

Novid

Banned

Oh...Boy...im the first motherfucker before i was banned complaining about "The Mangement". NFL has the networks by the gonads. The Stern gang wishes he had Dragon Master Goodell's power - even ironicly - Goodell calls the Stern gang the godfathers of sport!

Nobility

Banned
Lin must do everything in his power to stay away from any Kardashian.

DON'T DO IT LIN, SHE'LL DESTROY YOU AND STEAL YOUR SHINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom