• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-3wyj1d.gif

Why was Bynum in the game when New Orleans needed a 3.

Good god Mike Brown. 2 boneheaded defensive decisions in a row.

At least kobe is being honest in this interview.

Jonm1010

Banned
RZA at the end of the Hornets bench smiling through that entire Kobe 3 pointer.

He is so coming back to LAL one day.

Take him! I love his defense but his offense is maddening.

......we dodged a bullet today. I was getting a little nervous at our play recently. I almost thought the hornets might start stringing some wins together and hurt our chance at the tank championship.

What did Kobe say in the interview? My stream cut out right after the game ended.

couldn't shoot into the ocean from a boat. he didn't think the 3 felt good so he knew it would go in.

fans pulled him through by staying behind him

he is a little faitgued but his teammates are carrying him through it

basically.

Canuck76

Banned
couldn't shoot into the ocean from a boat. he didn't think the 3 felt good so he knew it would go in.

fans pulled him through by staying behind him

he is a little faitgued but his teammates are carrying him through it

basically.

If he doesn't get a rest any chance of going deep in the playoffs is over.

Ramon +12, blake -4.

Ramon has been + in every single game, almost always highest on the team. Still not 34-35 minutes. Blake with 21. Someone needs to smack Brown upside the head.

Ramon with 10 assists on a day Kobe couldn't hit shit.

Kobe 3/21
Pau+Drew 15/24

Love it.

Ramon +12, blake -4.

Ramon has been + in every single game, almost always highest on the team. Still not 34-35 minutes. Blake with 21. Someone needs to smack Brown upside the head.

Ramon with 10 assists on a day Kobe couldn't hit shit.

Kobe 3/21
Pau+Drew 15/24

Love it.

GSW on the schedule tomorrow.

Kobe is launching tomorrow.

He's just a little fatigued, he'll be fine. If the schedule wasn't insanely compact thanks to the lockout we wouldn't be having this conversation. Not a big deal. He'll get his rest at the end of the regular season and be ready for round 1.

Howard Beck
Jeremy Lin is out 6 weeks w/small,chronic meniscal tear in knee, team says

Wellthatsthat.jpg

He's just a little fatigued, he'll be fine. If the schedule wasn't insanely compact thanks to the lockout we wouldn't be having this conversation. Not a big deal. He'll get his rest at the end of the regular season and be ready for round 1.

How!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom