• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Awoj said:
Blake Griffin "twisted" the knee in a scrimmage, source says, and the severity is unclear. He's expected to get an MRI as soon as today.

Uhhhh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's only one man who can save Team USA now.

08_moly_boozer_bio_300.jpg

giga

Seriously though, Josh Smith would do wonders since Coach K wants a run and gun team. I'm sure Kobe can slap him if he shoots a long 2.

SUPREME1

Banned
Trolling aside, I hope he's alright. I'd never wish injury on any player... 'cept maybe Wade.

What injury caused Blake to sit out his rookie year? Also knee, or was it ankle?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Look playah you in lakers land

you gotta let this boozer thing go he's gone
Gasol for Boozer.

WAIT WAIT HEAR ME OUT!!!!

Boozer is close friends with Howard. It'll convince Howard to stay here long term!!!

COME ON, IT MAKES SENSE!!!!

reilo

AWoj said:
Blake Griffin injured his left knee, the same one that he sprained during the Clippers playoff run, source tells Y! Sports.

God damn it, Griffin. Don't get hurt again...ugh.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Source confirms that Magic brass tried persuading Dwight Howard to drop his trade request and stay in Orlando. Howard has no interest.

The relationship between Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic is irreparable.

The Magic were hoping that the right head coach and roster additions could keep Dwight Howard in Orlando. Nope.

Sorry Blaster.

Also, Sessions is becoming a bobcat on a short deal? Should have opted in. Lakers would have amnestied Blake.

Anth0ny

Holy shit!

(so is 2k12 worth 10 bucks then? last NBA game I bought was live 2005)

My group of friends and I have played live 05 since it launched, and none of us have updated. That game is too good.

With this current gen coming to an end, maybe now is the time. All those throwback teams and players look fun.

reilo

Sam Amick said:
Source says Griffin woke up with swelling after suffering the injury yesterday. Team USA's problem with Bigs grows bigger.

SUPREME1

Banned
God damn it, Griffin. Don't get hurt again...ugh.

Sorry Blaster.

Also, Sessions is becoming a bobcat on a short deal? Should have opted in. Lakers would have amnestied Blake.

Is that fact or opinion?

Nash/Sessions
Mamba/Hill
MWP(JRich?)/Ebanks
Pau/McRoberts
Dwight/Hill

That is a solid contender.

Omega

Banned
Greg Oden wants to sign with the Heat.

lol

Everyone just wants that free ring. They should call up Patrick Chewing, he still wants his ring

Ugh @ Griffin hurting his knee. What the hell is going on with all the damn knee injuries over the last several years? This shit is out of control.

And a thumbs up to signing Ramon, I wonder if it's a S&T swap with Augustin going to the Lakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom