• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Oh, if this is a long term choice, picking the Jazz is just a path of disappointment. We look good a lot of years, but we'll never get over the hump. Stern wouldn't ever have that.

Go with the Raptors.

Yeah the raptors are a good shout, jazz has a lot of talent though.

Can't say I'd want to follow the Bobcats.

giri

Think ill make a short list then names in a hat.

The only way I'm gonna do this.

Kings isn't a bad team to follow. Their ownership is just probably the worst in all of basketball. They seriously make the clippers looks like professionals. So they will fuck up continuously any time that they finally do get the right talents.

masud

Banned
England :(

Been following basketball for years its just time to pick a team.

You should be a Celtics fan, they're closest to you and they even play in New England! Plus they're gonna have to start over pretty soon so you won't feel like a front runner. Just keep in mind that I'll have to hate you...

Hey maybe you should be a Kni... lol no don't do that to yourself.

Babalu.

Dunno if this was posted already.

8N04z.jpg

You should be a Celtics fan, they're closest to you and they even play in New England! Plus they're gonna have to start over pretty soon so you won't feel like a front runner. Just keep in mind that I'll have to hate you...

Hey maybe you should be a Kni... lol no don't do that to yourself.

Lol yeah ill leave the Knicks to it I think.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions all noted.

Why is everyone projecting the Hawks to be much much worse this year?

They lost Iso Joe and Marvin Williams, but they added healthy Horford, Harris, and Lou so they seem like they're more talented than they were last year when they finished 4th in the East. Most sites seem to have them as a fringe playoff team.

giri

They lost Iso Joe and Marvin Williams, but they added healthy Horford, Harris, and Lou so they seem like they're more talented than they were last year when they finished 4th in the East. Most sites seem to have them as a fringe playoff team.

Because they were a fringe playoff team last year?

I'm not sure they got better, or worse, probably about the same.

Because they were a fringe playoff team last year?

I'm not sure they got better, or worse, probably about the same.

They had HCA in the playoffs and had the equivalent of a 50 win year in an 82 game season. The NBA sites seem to have them at around 40 wins this year.

People are saying Horford will take awhile to be Horford of "old", he looked real bad during the Olympics. Their starting SG is Morrow, who is good enough until Jenkins develops. Kyle Korver might wind up their starting SF... yeah.

They're questionable defensively as well, I can see them getting 7th-8th though.

giri

They had HCA in the playoffs and had the equivalent of a 50 win year in an 82 game season. The NBA sites seem to have them at around 40 wins this year.

In the east, anything outside the top 3 is fringe territory.

And with them having to play more west teams in a regular 82 game season, they wouldn't have sniffed 50 wins.

Meh ... I kind of like the whole rusty exterior. Gives it a semi mod / industrial look to it. That is, of course, assuming the whole thing is fucntional and won't rust in on itself.

what's wrong with it? lag?

you can't even invite friends and there are no lobbies

it has been this way every year and those lazy fucks probably will not care again. and this time I am serious about not paying them unless i see improvement, cause the mods for 2k12 will do it for me. i don't need updated rosters anyways cause i only do my player and fantasy drafts

Top Bottom