• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What did he do other than call out shadowlark for shit you and pheenix won't?

he isn't wrong

shadowlark is the worst thing since clovis in the offseason

Lebron-era Cavs-age was tame in comparison.

He's so mad he doesn't realize he contradicted himself. I "conveniently changed my avatar" that day because he supposedly harassed me but he reads the thread regularly and knows I actually lost a avatar bet. Fuck outta here.

You lost a bet and then admitted to being a closet kobe fan. It was convenient timing because you got torn apart by numerous posters for a full page for your complete lack of intelligence. Now you are confused with a more well-liked poster so people actually waste time reading your drivel.

Try reading words for a change.

Edit: As for the contradiction, no one wants to waste a second of their lives trying to reread some idiotic post you made ten pages ago, and yet you somehow expect them to? You understand why no one will, right?

What did he do other than call out shadowlark for shit you and pheenix won't?

he isn't wrong

shadowlark is the worst thing since clovis in the offseason

There wasn't a single Heat fan who approved of Dexter's bitchassedness. His moronic actions are what they were. What the hell is up with people coming in here with the sole purpose of trolling Heat fans? Who's doing the real shit job here?

The M.O.B

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds

West says someone went for his knee. Replays show Shane Battier boxed him out, but his backside hit West's waist.

Everybody got an imaginary bounty on their heads tonight.

Bernie Lee ‏@bleebasket

Pittman's shot at the end might end up causing Haslem to be suspended by default bcuz it's a clear pattern being shown, the wink is killer

He should be sharing a jail cell with Lawrence Philips

I have no idea who Lawrence Philips is so I wiki-ed that

Miami Dolphins
Phillips then moved on to the Miami Dolphins for two games, running for only 44 yards on 18 carries for a 2.4 yard-per-carry average. The Dolphins released him after he pleaded no contest to assaulting a woman in a Plantation, Florida nightclub.[4]

lol. all I needed to see

Everybody got an imaginary bounty on their heads tonight.

Doesn't West have an ankle injury?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I am of the opinion that Stephenson is a shitty human being, so I dont have many issues when he gets run over. Not so tough now, eh?

Owzers

I hope the Pacers flatten the Heat in game 6 both in winning the game and in physical play. NBA Tv replay made it look like lebron and wade were laughing and smiling after Pittman's elbow.

You lost a bet and then admitted to being a closet kobe fan. It was convenient timing because you got torn apart by numerous posters for a full page for your complete lack of intelligence. Now you are confused with a more well-liked poster so people actually waste time reading your drivel.

Try reading words for a change.

I've admitted I like Kobe way before you fancied that you'd bless us with your presence. I didn't get "torn apart" at all. NBAGaf does that all the fucking time when someone challenges the hive mind opinion.

You really should learn how shit goes before trying to call people out. I did.

I also love how you try to personally attack with every post. You are the weakest kind of debater there is. Even worse the Reilo.

pilonv1

c7X9f.gif

reilo

Both of yall please stop. Suddenly I'm feeling very guilty for my back and forth spat with Triple Poo last year

Good fucking grief. Bring back Triple U, he was amazing.

I would say the same thing about you and Clovis. At least I see him in other places using logic. You on the other hand..

You wouldn't know logic if it was the butt of a rifle hitting you in the face... oh wait.

Good fucking grief. Bring back Triple U, he was amazing.

No I'm not talking about Triple U, I was making the reference to when the Heat styled on the Bulls in game 5 last year and GreatMightyPoo showered me with salt

i'm still livid about the pittman foul. I think the haslem foul was enough. but the pittman foul has the pacers out for blood...I'm not even sure they feel they can win 2 games in a row now, they sounded like they just want to hurt people now.

reilo

No I'm not talking about Triple U, I was making the reference to when the Heat styled on the Bulls in game 5 last year and GreatMightyPoo showered me with salt

Bring him back, too! At least he was just a homer and not an all-out shitstain.

I don't understand why Heat-age routinely defends Shadow's bullshit. Every other fanbase in this thread routinely subdues fellow fans if they begin to act up and say nonsensical garbage. Lakers-age, widely regarded as one of the more repugnant groups in this thread, has in-fighting and squabbling and would have no issue with wholly rejecting willful and deliberate trolling coming from one of its constituents.

He is a shitty poster. Why can't Heat-age just embrace it and exile him like Lakers-age did to Vag and the like?

Gigglepoo

I have no idea who Lawrence Philips is so I wiki-ed that

He dragged his girlfriend by the stairs by her hair. He actually failed to pick up the blitz that ended Steve Young's career.

Also, congrats on the last two games. Heat are so much better than the Pacers when they're running on all cylinders.

reilo

I don't understand why Heat-age routinely defends Shadow's bullshit. Every other fanbase in this thread routinely subdue fellow fans if they begin to act up and say nonsensical garbage. Lakers-age, widely regarded as one of the more repugnant groups in this thread, has in-fighting and squabbling and would have no issue with wholly rejecting willful and deliberate trolling coming from one of its constituents.

He is a shitty poster. Why can't Heat-age just embrace it and exile him like Lakers-age did to Vag and the like?

Cavs-age never claimed Triple U as their own.

Lakers-age routinely rejects Sashas.

Heat-age on the other hand...

Im a shitstain now? What does that make you?

"No u!"

Vahagn

I think it's safe to say, at this point in Skip's career, ANYTHING he says about basketball is the wrong thing. Every single time him and Stephan A debate anything basketball related, Stephan A is right. Even when it comes to Lebron.

I literally have not seen Skip Bayless be right about a single argument in the entire season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom