• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Lime

Resident Evil 5 cutscenes with removed borders

re5dx92013-02-2405-17hzuxz.png

re5dx92013-02-2405-100vu7g.png

Screenshot thread help me out here. What's a good ENB profile for Skyrim. The popular ones seem to be afflicted with the usual evils of overblown bloom, blown out whites and crushed blacks. And to be honest I am probably far too lazy to mess around with settings and make my own. Something close enough would be just fine.

Edit: Also, nice Fallout 3 screenshots there.

Lime

I wish I could play the Perfect Dark XBLA version on my PC :(

Instead it's collecting digital dust on some Xbox Live server because I've sold my 360 long ago.

Screenshot thread help me out here. What's a good ENB profile for Skyrim. The popular ones seem to be afflicted with the usual evils of overblown bloom, blown out whites and crushed blacks. And to be honest I am probably far too lazy to mess around with settings and make my own. Something close enough would be just fine.

Edit: Also, nice Fallout 3 screenshots there.

Hmm, Confidence Man's ENB seems to be more down-toned than others. I myself use Jasmin, but that might be too much during daytime.

The Wilds ENB has some nice saturation, but it also has a bit of bloom during daytime as well - you can tone it down yourself in the config files though.

Spazznid

A bit off topic, but I wonder if it would be possible to rip the textures from the XBLA version and get them into the Emulated one...

Ah, well...

ibz4ac7qzDmB9s.png

innfIpqVgPIUZ.png

I'm still waiting for an FPS to take it's place.

No challengers.

quite a few nights trying to break through my friends laptop sentry fortified pillar room with the superdragon

oh and I share your sentiment, I've played many enjoyable FPS's but nothing has made me put quite as many hours in as PD did

rip

Spazznid

Bullshot thread is such a mess...

Good intentions, but GAF isn't one to follow so many strict rules that can be interpreted differently or that may seem arbitrary...

Top Bottom