• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Thorgal

alanwake2013-05-2322-i0ayc.png

That much DPX AND vibrance AND a completely nonsensical sepia tone shader? Do people even look at sweetfx settings before trying them?

Pretty sure I could grate some cheese on all the sharpening injected in spawns screenshots.

Don't mind me. I'm just bitter at the world right now.

Also, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - border\overlay removal

Just drop the files in your installation directory. Not compatible with SweetFX, as it uses d3d9.dll. Hoping for a better solution with Texmod but this works for now.

antitrop

What settings are you using?
I don't use SweetFX, but I do Color/Gamma correct my screenshots in Photoshop. Couldn't tell you exact values as I do every single one on a case by case basis.

More work, but I prefer the results. I far prefer moving sliders and immediately seeing the impact on the image over inputting numerical values into a Notepad file and Alt+Tab'ing back to the game.

After I'm done I save the corrected image and compare it to the original by rapidly switching back and forth between the two for about 30 seconds in Windows Photo Viewer to make sure that I like the changes and didn't "ruin" the original.

It's usually super subtle, though, like "Do I like -5 Brightness +10 Contrast or +5 Brightness +25 Contrast better?".

Spazznid

Some shots I can't post in the Bullshot thread. Due to really annoying chat box.... Progress is being made, though. They just added the ability to create a "Dojo" for your clan that acts as clan hall. You can add rooms and hallways and upgrades through this as well. Gonna be a busy year, with updates like these.

i84IUc59n8M6h.png

iboZf6Ag5tYiL4.png

Thorgal

huh i never noticed that there women in the crowd i count 2 at least .

metroll2013-05-2419-5etu05.png

the preset i used.

Eddit : OT I never read the books but i always wondered this since the first metro.

why in the game does the reich never use the normal swastika ?

why did they put a C emblem you can see clearly on the flags above?

too sensitive?

FACE

Banned
this one was random
i took this pic but it was too dark to really see crap and it was getting late so i said .screw it and used the auto color option .
this was the result .
strangely i like it (YMMV)

http://abload.de/img/metroll2013-05-2419-4stjt6.png[IMG]

[URL="http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/446/"]the preset i used.[/URL]

Eddit : OT I never read the books but i always wondered this since the first metro.

why in the game does the reich never use the normal swastika ?

why did they put a C emblem you can see clearly on the flags above?

too sensitive?

.[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest with you, it looks awful.

Stein3x

My poor 560Ti got tortured pretty hard here

This is the only way to get rid of the aliasing and still there are some aliased edges :(

8824124780_7e56ee88da_o.png

8813550515_0f40a6ed8b_o.png

Top Bottom