• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

tesv2013-07-0710-03-43bsqh.png

tesv2013-07-0710-04-0qksmw.png

Durante

There are so many portrait/landscape still life shots in this thread, so I'll continue with my "a normal day of GW2 WvW" series.

gw577w6sky.jpg

gw574kps7k.jpg

Dmax3901

How is Guild Wars 2 at the moment? I haven't played it since launch, is there still a decent amount of people playing? Enough so that world/zone events aren't impossible?

Durante

How is Guild Wars 2 at the moment? I haven't played it since launch, is there still a decent amount of people playing? Enough so that world/zone events aren't impossible?
I think it's fantastic. I mostly play WvW and the current content update events, and populations there are huge, but I'm not certain how big they are for "regular" world events. Given people's predilection for rolling alts they should still be pretty big though.

Screenshots, since this is a screenshot thread:
gw546rlsuu.jpg

(latest dungeon)

gw554vgsej.jpg

(battle for Stonemist)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
ADr.jpg

I think I spend more time testing mods than playing.

my first image, if i did something wrong lmk

I'm easily impressed.

It's the best looking MMO I've seen, at least.
FFXI and FFXIV are probably the only MMOs I've seen with a cohesive artstyle that extends from environments to characters and armor. So many MMOs look garish from an over dramatic use of color and poor armor design.

FFXIV might not be a technical champ but it still manages to be a lot more appealing to look at for me at least.

Top Bottom