• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

LuminatX

Neo Member
9706336037_c6b722cffc_o.png

9706330757_2f23406ef9_o.png

One3rd

Can't seem to get PlayersOnly to work in the Alpha. Has this been locked down in the latest build?

Trying out the different lighting settings.
10184002544_ec5bb0ed48_o.jpg

10184165206_7fc1370224_o.jpg

I jest. This is a photo. But I haven't taken any screens in forever, and I'm tired of waiting for april fool's. The building in the background just looks so much like one of the GTA IV buildings.
lols_by_roderickartist-d6px8wa.png

I jest. This is a photo. But I haven't taken any screens in forever, and I'm tired of waiting for april fool's. The building in the background just looks so much like one of the GTA IV buildings.

One3rd

Nice shot!
Made me laugh. Thanks, I needed that!

Thorgal

Wait. real life is only 16,000 x 9,000p ?

At the rate this thread is going we will reach that resolution Mid 2014.

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior

Yeah I know there's no AA but there wasn't anything in the option menu. :p

Whaaaaat. This is PC gaming. We're not bound simply by what's in the menu :p

9963335506_df549e3f7c_o.jpg

Only screenshot I have of that same area. Before I learned of all the post processing I can disable....

I think I need to return to Alien Rage. It has some nice environments here and there. I think I've had my fill of the BF4 beta for now.

9944805454_71761d5964_o.jpg

My poor little GTX560 has a hard time with downsampling. :p

Also the Viscera Cleanup Detail is made with UE3 instead of the same engine as Shadow Warrior.

Lulz. I didnt even realize what was going on there. It just looked like shadow warrior to me at first.

Downsampling is no different in UE3. If anything, it should be easier on a less demanding engine. But a 560 would still probably struggle with it.

jet1911

Lulz. I didnt even realize what was going on there. It just looked like shadow warrior to me at first.

Downsampling is no different in UE3. If anything, it should be easier on a less demanding engine. But a 560 would still probably struggle with it.

I tried just for fun. In 2880*1800 my framerate went to shit but it does look way better :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yo NeoEnigma, IIRC you enkoyed screenshotting the most recent Devil May Cry right? The Vergil DLC is on sale on Steam for 2.50$ at the moment and the visual design is off the hook. Some of the environments are just begging for you to work your magic.

Yo NeoEnigma, IIRC you enkoyed screenshotting the most recent Devil May Cry right? The Vergil DLC is on sale on Steam for 2.50$ at the moment and the visual design is off the hook. Some of the environments are just begging for you to work your magic.

Hmmm. I'll take a look. Thanks for the heads up :)

crysis3_2013_10_12_18wnyhd.png

My 570s are starting to get on my nerves for newer games. That lack of VRAM is killing me.

Worst part is they have pretty awesome shading power to push games pretty hard. They just hit a vram wall and die.

Top Bottom