• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Microsoft E3 Conference

I'm at the show. Some security guy told me they'll be showing DeadRising 3, Killer Instinct, and Minecraft. He seemed genuine after i asked him, "are you serious?" Several times. We'll see.

Flo_Evans

I'm sitting here playing this while waiting for the conference. How strange.

I'm surprised at how good this game actually is considering the low framerate and simple visuals. The physics and controls are really good. :p

vXp.jpg

my man. That handheld + game got me through many a long night as a cashier at a liquor store!

Damar

Banned
Definitely going to tune in and see what's going down. Going to need a really good game to capture my interest

Ranger X

Can't wait to see all those enthusiastic GAFFERS raving against the Xbone that will suddendly drop their pants and bend over before a couple of games that will be shown there. This will be delicious to see!

R3TRODYCE

Ok old thread got locked so I'll re ask here.

Does anyone have that pic of the conversation on twitter where I believe Phil Spencer says the 15 games were published by Microsoft and not third party games?

DukeBobby

The last couple of E3's have been awful.

I have a good feeling about this one. And by good, I mean bad.

But bad in a good way.

Here's hoping for actual gameplay footage and not crap fake videos from camera angles that wouldn't be playable (ie, every game shown at the XBone Reveal)

Top Bottom