• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Microsoft E3 Conference

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm sitting here playing this while waiting for the conference. How strange.

I'm surprised at how good this game actually is considering the low framerate and simple visuals. The physics and controls are really good. :p

vXp.jpg

Indeed. I really wish we'd see NGPC games released on a modern handheld, so I could actually see the screen though.

The DRM will only get worse, although it won't be even mentioned during the conference.

I'll be very disappointing if they dont at least try to damage control it.. and if the crowd doesn't boo then fuck them all... unless Microsoft can change some of it.. i'm just afraid they're all in already and it's too late to alter anything :(

I'm going to be hyped as soon as I see the games drop, then I'll be brought back down to earth when I remember the Xbone's games policy.

Like getting close to cumming only to stop it at the last second.

Yeah. That's not a good time at all. :(

About the games though, hopefully there will be enough suprises and big titles to make my gamer soul happy

Einbroch

Banned
Even though I'm never going to buy a Xbone, I have a feeling this conference is going to blow people away. Bring it, MS. I want to test my will.

Paradicia

Ill be watching the preshow via the GT app and then ill switch over to my big screen and stream the conference through my Xbox.

HYPE!

Not this time it isn't.

That literally makes no sense. I get that you're probably still wiping the tears away since the DRM restrictions were made public but wanting the console to "fail" leaving the marketplace dominated by one corporation is dumb. These companies are out to make a profit and a lot of people can't fully grasp that concept. Microsoft and Sony don't care about you, only your money.

Do we get a pre show on live event app?

Click on it and see?

qwerty2k

Apologies if this has been asked before. I'm not going to be around for the conference i have to pop out, but will be around about the time it finishes, can anyone recommend the best place to be able to watch the press conference re-run in full without seeing any spoilers? Really don't want to see any spoilers before i watch the re-run so i dont want to have to browse to gamespot or somehwere and see their 'OMG MEGATON' headlines.

So this is the topic that will take down GAF in t-minus 42 minutes. Glad to be a part of it. Right now I'm not sure what Microsoft could possibly announce that would make me want an Xbox One, but good luck to them.

Top Bottom