• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Lottery – May 21
Draft – June 27

The long wait until this 2000 bad draft begins now, fellow loserbros. Can't wait to see who gets the next DerMarr Johnson or Stro Swift.

#tradeforJaredDudley

Branduil

Boring thread title, so appropriate.

Been too long since we've had a lottery pick. We're not technically loserbros though, we're .500!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Boring thread title, so appropriate.

Been too long since we've had a lottery pick. We're not technically loserbros though, we're .500!

It's definitely the thread title that this draft class deserves.

I guess the Wolves have 9th best lottery odds? In this draft, though, they should really just deal the pick.

Branduil

I hate to admit it but I've already come around to the idea that Brandon Jennings is going to be our starting PG next year.

dalVlatko

Cavs desperately need a defensive presence in the paint so I'm hoping we somehow end up with Noel even though he would be a risk. We will probably end up with Porter at #4 though.

Any interesting prospects that are going to be available at 18?

KingGondo

Banned
Ill be putting some time in on this thread to help me figure out who we should take with the 11th/12th pick.

That Toronto pick was looking real nice until a few weeks ago.

P.S. FUCK YOU RAPS, YOU CAN'T EVEN LOSE WELL

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Looking forward to getting the #1 pick and seeing Nerlens Noel in a Magic uniform in 2014.
I don't particularly care where we pick since we've locked up a top 3 pick and kept MKG alive despite all of his mid-game suicide attempts and Kemba's unfucking himself 3 years earlier than expected.

However.

If we pick behind Orlando again I promise to whatever higher being powering NeoGAF's servers that I'll out work/troll Vahagn, Cloving, thekad, Konex, and The Member formerly known as Trax combined.

*buries hatchet in pillar and walks off

KingGondo

Banned
So who should OKC draft at 11/12, loserbros?

Our roster next year should look more or less the same, I expect us to re-sign Martin.

diehard

Fleer
I think we let both Jefferson and Millsap go. Unless Millsap is fine with coming off the bench later in contract.

I think Jefferson being an actual reliable scorer in big games / clutch will convince them to keep him unless he gets a ridiculous offer.

Hayward is already talking like he is ready to step up next year so thats good.

Utar let me down.

Toronto did pretty well for itself the past couple of weeks. Too bad for them in that BC is gonna get a five year extension.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ill be putting some time in on this thread to help me figure out who we should take with the 11th/12th pick.

That Toronto pick was looking real nice until a few weeks ago.

P.S. FUCK YOU RAPS, YOU CAN'T EVEN LOSE WELL

Eat shit brah!

But seriously, do the Raptors even have a pick this year? How is this acceptable?

Nori Chan

You can't change the thread title in your first thread in best gaf

wtf

Also we need to bring back this
KEWHv.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So who should OKC draft at 11/12, loserbros?

Our roster next year should look more or less the same, I expect us to re-sign Martin.

Grab a Young center and them amnesty Perkins + grab a decent back up PG with that money - Brooks = Championship

Top Bottom