• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

"ish smith if his dreams came true" is a pretty accurate assessment of bledsoe

I doubt he'll be that bad... I just don't get all these comments where people are so certain he'll be an all star with such a limited sample of him playing... oh right, media hype. It's not just the media though. Other players, Barkley, Clipper fans, etc. all make him sound like he's the real deal. Well, I guess we're good either way. If he' s the real deal, we have a good building piece and if he's not, all the more likely we have a shot at Wiggins. Considering we just gave up Dudley who's useless on a rebuilding team and a second round pick, worth a shot.

My hope is that Dragic and Bledsoe play great together but after hopefully trading away Gortat, is the only talent on the team so we still suck bad enough to get Wiggins. A Dragic and Bledsoe back court with Wiggins plugged in at 3 would be pretty exciting.

Dramos

Apparently, Brandon Jennings is heading to the Detroit Pistons for Brandon Knight, Khris Middleton and Kravtsov. Crazy if you're a Pistons fan like me and I don't even live there.

BQdtmsSCMAEe2A2.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ugh I think I may be done with being a Bucks fan. What an annoying franchise.

The Pistons could be real nice. Real nice.

Top Bottom