• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

people put way too much stock into summer league.

True

but If you dominate in Summer League it doesn't mean you will be great BUT if you suck it looks really bad for your future.

Austin Rivers looked pretty bad. Then followed that up with one of the worst seasons ever.

If it's just a guy missing shots or doin too much, that's not too bad but if a guy is struggling against scrubs to do what he is supposed to do in the league then that is pretty bad.

Kevtones

I wish Barton and to some extent Crabbe played better

Barton's forcing it. They're playing him at point but he doesn't have the speed to get to the rim consistently. He's an average passer too so I think they need to play him off the ball. The guy has tons of energy and range so I think off-ball fits.

Crabbe will take his minutes if he proves to be an effective shooter. He looks tentative so far.

TRob looks nasty.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Calling Barton an average passer, even by Summer League standards, is being beyond generous.

B.O.O.M

Barton's forcing it. They're playing him at point but he doesn't have the speed to get to the rim consistently. He's an average passer too so I think they need to play him off the ball. The guy has tons of energy and range so I think off-ball fits.

Crabbe will take his minutes if he proves to be an effective shooter. He looks tentative so far.

TRob looks nasty.

I agree about Barton.

TRob has a lot of energy it seems..love his plays.

TRob is saved

;_;

shocked that GM's wouldn't want to take a shot at a guy with an elite nba talent. T-Rob is an elite rebounder and we're not sure how good he is defensively but that's worth the 3 million or whatever he's getting paid just to find out.

gm's are so fucking dumb

Kevtones

McCollum is the only guy that can create and they keep passing the ball to him with 4 seconds left on the shot clock while he's double teamed.

wolters ended up on the bucks? good for them, he could be a steal.

and trob's horrendous 2 point fg% last year and in college is scary as fuck, can't blame gms for not taking a chance on him

giri

shocked that GM's wouldn't want to take a shot at a guy with an elite nba talent. T-Rob is an elite rebounder and we're not sure how good he is defensively but that's worth the 3 million or whatever he's getting paid just to find out.

gm's are so fucking dumb

Did they change the definition of elite recently?

B.O.O.M

had to go out so missed the second half...looks like we didn't do so good. On the other hand CJ has done really well :) They need to play around him

tGwyl97.jpg

Snagged one at the theater earlier... too bad the movie is already bomba-ing. :(

charsace

So sad and angry right now. I knew Zimmerman would get off. People wanted to kill Vick for dogs. This dude kills a black kid and faces no consequences. My people are worth less than a dog here in the US. :(

giri

So sad and angry right now. I knew Zimmerman would get off. People wanted to kill Vick for dogs. This dude kills a black kid and faces no consequences. My people are worth less than a dog here in the US. :(

Honestly, would rather this wasn't brought into this thread.

Forever

Banned

gm's are so fucking dumb
I wouldn't blame Morey for trading him considering the circumstances, and he got solid bench minutes during the season.

Smokey

tGwyl97.jpg

Snagged one at the theater earlier... too bad the movie is already bomba-ing. :(

Saw it today. Dem fight scenes my god. Want to see it again in Imax/3D

Also:

790258778.jpg

yao is a beast o_o

howard is going to have all the help he wants here from a teaching standpoint. That's not even factoring in McHale. He really has no excuse anymore.

MechDX

Saw it today. Dem fight scenes my god. Want to see it again in Imax/3D

Also:

790258778.jpg

yao is a beast o_o

howard is going to have all the help he wants here from a teaching standpoint. That's not even factoring in McHale. He really has no excuse anymore.

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt 8h
Welcome to Houston Dwight. You want to workout sometime, let me know.
Expand

JJ is such a good kid.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/790258778.jpg?1373760167[/IMG]

yao is a beast o_o

He already spent time with The Dream.....and The Cap....he is what he is man. Settle for it already.

I am settled.

Doesn't change the fact that he'll have a nice squad of big men at his disposal for guidance etc

He had Ewing for years and for a few months Kareem and he had already paid to work out with Hakeem, it all did nothing. That's all I'm saying. He will add little to nothing to his game, he's been the same player for years.

Hakeem was 6'10" unless you believed the lies. Dwight is 6'9"

Pau is listed at 7 foot even

6704456.jpg

52113_Lakers.jpg

52413_Gasol.jpg

6'9" - 6'10" seems about right

Forever

Banned
Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 35m
Celtics were in discussions with the Suns about a trade that would send Gerald Wallace to Phoenix for a combination of Beasley, Frye & Scola

Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 28m
#Lakers have signed Wesley Johnson. Was the #4 pick in the draft just 3 years ago

Thanks. I still like Syphon's better though. I hope he never changes it.

Top Bottom