• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ben was born without fucks.

Sad really...

"4 for 23, but you can see the promise..." - Reggie Miller

SamuraiX-

lawl at mclemon on that last sequence

being more aggressive =! jack up more off-balance threes

Yeah, this. He doin' too much. T-Rob syndrome.

11 points on 23 shots. 4-23 FG, 1-11 3PT. His shot just kept getting shorter and shorter as the game went on. I'll take solace in the fact that only 2 or 3 of those were wide open shots and he was trying too hard to create for himself instead of letting the ball move around and come to him for an easy shot.

Looks like we got Monta Ellis after all! Or at least Nick Young Part 2.

At least RayMac looks pretty good. Drew Gordon actually looked really nice too.

after oladipo, olynyk and maybe steven adams and zeller, every lotto guy has looked really bad. kcp did salvage himself a little bit towards the end but he's got way too much nick young in him. burke, mcw and mclemore have some big red flags that corroborate a lot of the reservations people had about them in college. still wanna see more of porter though.

Kevtones

CJ is just taking over.

Will Barton needs to pass the fucking ball.

Summer league confidence. I think TRob and McCollum are going to be a really nice second unit combo.

Kevtones

TRob is saved

;_;

Dude looks like a man out there. He just missed a chip shot but the way he used his body to get the shot was phenomenal.

Feel like Will Barton is gonna' have a tough time. If Crabbe can get some traction, I think he gets the minutes. Barton's D is good but his jumper is much, much worse.

SamuraiX-

Kings wanted McCollum but Christ fucking Grant had to go and fuck everything up.

Now we're stuck with SWAGalicious.

He'll look a lot better when he stops trying to do too much.

Top Bottom