• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup Final |OT| Germany defeats Argentina 1-0 after extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezking

The music at the Fanmeile is absolutely atrocious.

Still a bit sad that they broke with the tradition of celebrating at the Römer in Frankfurt. That balcony is awesome, I was there in 1996 when a drunk as fuck Klinsmann sang Three Lions...good times!

Xando

So crazy you have 500k at the Fanmeile and probably another 200-300k on the streets.
Must be such a great feeling as a player right now.

edit: The bus is stuck because of too many people haha :)

Blablurn

GcjLRNW.jpg

classy players

So crazy you have 500k at the Fanmeile and probably another 200-300k on the streets.
Must be such a great feeling as a player right now.

Once in a lifetime. I think the general mood in germany is overall good/awesome. I havent talked to someone yet who didnt think something historical happen..

Whenever I see or hear something about the game or the celebration I get goosebumps...

CoolOff

The Dutch news agency ANP mentioned that Robben and De Vrij are in the FIFA team, but I can't find it anywhere else?

De Vrij isn't in:

GK - Manuel Neuer
DEF - Marcos Rojo
DEF - Philip Lahm
DEF - Mats Hummels
DEF - David Luiz
MID - Bastian Schweinsteiger
MID - James Rodriguez
MID - Toni Kroos
FWD - Arjen Robben
FWD - Thomas Mueller
FWD - Lionel Messi

I just laughed so hard my lungs collapsed after seeing David Luiz in there.

Xando

De Vrij isn't in:

GK - Manuel Neuer
DEF - Marcos Rojo
DEF - Philip Lahm
DEF - Mats Hummels
DEF - David Luiz
MID - James Rodriguez
MID - Toni Kroos
FWD - Arjen Robben
FWD - Thomas Mueller
FWD - Lionel Messi

how is david luiz in there? seriously he looked so bad this WC. Abramowitsch must be laughing his ass off because paris paid 50m

oti

Banned
Breaking News: Thousands of Germans not working today causes world economy to collapse, DAX plummets to -1000 points, the Euro's getting killed off, the Deutsche Mark 2.0 will be the new German currency.

Donos

Yeah, while driving to work, a lot of people jumped on the street directly in front of me. At one point i just wanted to yell if they don't have to go to work today :p

Breaking News: Thousands of Germans not working today causes world economy to collapse, DAX plummets to -1000 points, the Euro's getting killed off, the Deutsche Mark 2.0 will be the new German currency.

The Euro's been on life support for awhile now so this could only be positive for the world economy

Ze Germans earned this WC and they're going to be scary in Russia 4 years from now. I'm just sad the next WC is going to be in Russia, ugh. They are not going to be able to top having Brazil as a WC host nation and it won't even be close.

Donos

The Euro's been on life support for awhile now so this could only be positive for the world economy

Ze Germans earned this WC and they're going to be scary in Russia 4 years from now. I'm just sad the next WC is going to be in Russia, ugh. They are not going to be able to top having Brazil as a WC host nation and it won't even be close.
Well, it's only going up. Fan favourite and known Football super power Qatar is next. And after this? Who knows. North Korea? Hawaii? If the money is right, Blatter is on board.

De Vrij isn't in:

GK - Manuel Neuer
DEF - Marcos Rojo
DEF - Philip Lahm
DEF - Mats Hummels
DEF - David Luiz
MID - James Rodriguez
MID - Toni Kroos
FWD - Arjen Robben
FWD - Thomas Mueller
FWD - Lionel Messi

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen. That David Luiz #Marketability must be better than having De Vrij or Vlaar in there, even though they actually deserve to be in there and Luiz has no business of even sniffing that team.

Fifa doesn't give a fuck though, had to get at least one Brazilian in there.

I can't wait to have TV-analysts and worldcup winners Eric Durm, Ron Robert Zieler and Matthias Ginter comment on the DFB-Team 2042. The Olaf Thon's of tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom