• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT3| Saturday 21st: ARG v IRN // GER v GHA // NGA v BIH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadist

Yikes, Moller got some serious ouchies there.

Second half was pretty awesome. Germans have to fight for it against team USA.

snaffles

Fun second half, going to be interesting now to see what the US can bring in their next two matches. That head clash at the end was nasty.

Great game, Germany made a huge turnover that cost them this game. Klose scores tying the record was a great accomplishment. Exciting game, bloody game as well from the end. Both teams wanted to win. Ghana missed that last opportunity counter, what a chance. Oh well. Exciting football.

Holy shit what an amazing match! Such great end to end football! Tough luck Ghana. America, you have to win your next game round in order to advance. And with Pepe and coentrao missing in defence, you won't find a much better opportunity!

Linkyn

Looks like Müller is fine.

As much as I wanted Germany to win, Ghana definitely earned that point. Given their performance tonight, I'd honestly be fine with either of them and the US advancing, as long as Portugal doesn't make it to the next round.

Fox318

In a brighter note, if USA beats Portugal, they are through.

IUtLzUu.gif

Randdalf

Fantastic game, just a shame Ghana couldn't hold onto their lead, they don't deserve to go out and I could certainly see them troubling Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom