• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A German supporter a few days ago said Low is liked in the general public in Germany.

HOW?!

He is an embarrassment not only because he is an underachieving shit stain but he can't seem to help eating his snot in front of a billion people either. Disgusting disgusting. Germany will always be one step away with him at the helm.

caramac

silver.tongue said:
This gif is awesome, but it does chug a bit near the end.
Can someone make a more fluid one?

iWZDSbMkRn9Fn.gif

Pimpwerx

So alright, the seating thing confuses me.

So Germany and USA have both won a game. Germany now ties.

But then I just saw on ESPN.

If USA wins, they are IN. Even if they TIE, they are IN the final 16.

Germany is not able to get in no matter what, Ghana despite a loss and a tie, is unable to get eliminated either.

So what makes it where if the USA wins or Ties they are in, despite the fact that if they tie they are 1/0/1 just like Germany?

MESA CONFUSEDA
Germany has 4, US has 3 and Ghana have 1 point. Any team can still gain 3 points in the third set of games, so the door isn't closed on anyone yet. Plus, Portugal could gain 3 points and be back in the hunt with a win tomorrow. 1pt for tie, 3pts for win. If teams tie on points at the end, then goal differential is used to pick the winner. PEACE.

The poster above me is spot-on. We talk about the US more than any other country on this thread because this is a US site and the US is the most represented among the user base. I don't think there is any inherent bias against the US as much as there are a lot of Americans in this thread so they drive the "football banter".

So alright, the seating thing confuses me.

So Germany and USA have both won a game. Germany now ties.

But then I just saw on ESPN.

If USA wins, they are IN. Even if they TIE, they are IN the final 16.

Germany is not able to get in no matter what, Ghana despite a loss and a tie, is unable to get eliminated either.

So what makes it where if the USA wins or Ties they are in, despite the fact that if they tie they are 1/0/1 just like Germany?

MESA CONFUSEDA

Certinty

Bullshit, what a bloody joke. What we need is proper tech for offside calls rather than goal line technology which is barely used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom