• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT6| The beautiful game in all its thrilling glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
#ThingsTimHowardCouldSave
BroA1fzCAAA2Zc6.jpg:large

He is, by far, the most reliable form of contraception.

spekkeh

Banned
Thats really awesome.

Honestly, Netherlands scares me
One game I will probably be on the edge watching (should it happen)
Nah. We had a really good chance of beating Argentina if we still had Nigel de Jong. Now if we both make it to the semifinal, Messi is going to have an absolute field day with the Dutch premier division midfield and defense. There's nobody close to being able to stop him. Like a knife cutting through warm butter. Our only chance would be to score as many goals as Messi would be able to shoot the ball in the general direction of our goal. Because god knows any one of them will be converted into one.

We are historically bad against Belgium; we can really only lose to them. So no offense to CRC, we should beat them, but the tournament likely ends there for us.

Wazzy

Banned
I hope the German players are healthy by the France game. I don't want to see France win an easy game. They need to win by playing hard.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
It still makes me laugh that some people panicked and forgot how to fold their arms.

anyone have the dutch keeper? his was funny

Well then.

Head over to Fry's, Radio Shack, etc. and pick yourself up a good antenna. You might want a UHF one since a lot of the channels have moved up there. ATSC is pretty shitty so you really want a rooftop antenna if possible. But with a good rooftop antenna and a TV with a decent demodulator chipset, you can get a lot of good TV. Add in a NetFlix account and you might go ahead and cut the cord/satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom