• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

ivEAvIWPULmrz.gif

Acorn

was that the one where japan kept missing their chances? yeah that was pretty entertaining, I kept yelling at japan. I dunno.
It was the one without any chances and a team of small children hitting high balls and crosses against 6ft+ defenders

Ref from the damn Australian league are you kidding me FIFA. Why dont you just start getting refs from the Jupiler league if we are scraping the barrel.

Tugatrix

The Americans weren't the ones who shortened it.

Point that finger back at good ol England

Well England has some explaining to do...

Call it whatever you want, it's soccer in America. It's not going to change, and it means the same thing it's just the Americanized slang version of the word. The amount of butt hurt this generates is amazing really.

No butthurt, is just annoying, couldn't America just get along with the rest of the world?

Wazzy

Banned
Well England has some explaining to do...

No butthurt, is just annoying, couldn't America just get along with the rest of the world?

Who cares? Soccer is a good word anyways.

Not only that but it's easier to differentiate American Football that way.

Raist

Banned
No one is hating on the player Platini.

But the FIFA executive Platini? Fuck that guy.

I guess I haven't followed the terrible things he did.
I think a few restrictions he's established are not a bad thing, like salary caps and encouraging more diversity in euro tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom