• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

shock22014-04-1601-25igijh.png

"please come here sir!", hate these exploding robots so much

shock22014-04-2323-4017jtr.png

sertopico

About the new water in Skyrim, is it a mod or it's included into an official patch? I remember they showed the updated water shader in a vid months ago, among other stuff like better cloth management.

Doesn't look bad anyway but the lack of real time reflections is disappointing.

About the new water in Skyrim, is it a mod or it's included into an official patch? I remember they showed the updated water shader in a vid months ago, among other stuff like better cloth management.

Doesn't look bad anyway but the lack of real time reflections is disappointing.

Oh its just another ENB type mod

One3rd

man thanks for posting those. I felt a bit lonely loving that game.
I'm actually really enjoying it. The first couple levels had me worried but it's really picked up in the middle and wherever I am now. Some of the indoor scenes are very detailed.

Oh, and I removed the distortion effect when using timestop with Helix Mod. Allows for some interesting shots.

14133656343_15f54d23d2_o.jpg

14133657943_4bf4e11010_o.jpg

robgrab

Are you using the HD textures? Those still look like the old ones.

Still one of my favorite games. I remember playing this on my 3dfx Voodoo 5 card, the first video card that allowed antialiasing. I remember how much better it looked at 800x600 with antialiasing than 1024x768.

One3rd

I so wanted to get into this room to get a better look but I couldn't find a way in.

13918974530_862f156097_o.jpg

13927921577_31c34ea727_o.jpg

I settled for peeping through the porthole!

sertopico

I may be redundant but it's the only game I'm playing, after this I'll play again NOLF 2. :D

Anyway, this game still offers very nice visuals for being a 1999-2000 game.

desktop_2014_05_02_14fnlm3.png

desktop_2014_05_02_16efb02.png

BONKERS

World Boss train.

Tldr: yes, pool party.

14142567793_4a7eda51f0_o_d.png

I forced AO for a while, resulting in some weird things happening in the distance with shadows.

That would be issues with distance/volumetric fog. I presume you are using the official GW2 profile? You should report this issue to Nvidia in their HBAO+ feedback thread.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
How did you manage to get the FoV this low for screenshots? Doesn't look quite as wide as the default field of view, but I could be imagining things.

I imagine it was captured at a REALLY high res, then they just cropped it down.

WOW! 8k looks fantastic dude. I have a dvi only monitor (from korea) and plan to get a 4k graphics card. Will it display 4k if i get an hdmi or display port adapter?

You should check out GeDoSaTo

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know if it's just my connection, but the Minus shots take FOREVER to load. Literally everything on the page seemed fine when the Minus shots at the top were still grinding along 40 seconds later.

And I'm still waiting on NOLF to come out so I can play it. ;_;

Timu

I don't know if it's just my connection, but the Minus shots take FOREVER to load. Literally everything on the page seemed fine when the Minus shots at the top were still grinding along 40 seconds later.

And I'm still waiting on NOLF to come out so I can play it. ;_;
Strange, never loaded that long for me when I use that site.

Top Bottom