• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

213372bu

Banned
Wow this presser is really making me want an Xbox One.

Support of indies, promotion of new IPs, bringing back fan favorites, and overall just selling it to the customer. They really are doing a well job all they need to say that "people can enjoy the Xbox One for the price of $399," and they've got purchases lined up for them.

Inside looks amazing - lucky Xbox owners!
Its coming to PS4 too. He mentioned nothing of being exclusive and just said it debuts in 2015. His wording may even imply it could be timed exclusive to PS4 but definitely no Xbox one exclusives here. Probably an equal multi-plat release.

Edit: Maybe it said "first on Xbox." Didn't see that myself.

j-wood

lol, looks like Microsoft finally taking Sony's play having an "indie" section.

Question is, is it too little too late with the Indie devs?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So they let Aztez in. Cool. This sizzle reel makes me want an XB1 more than anything else shown. FRU looks really neat. And they have Grave !! I want to know a lot more about Grim. Making a mental note for it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So Halo collection - Halo 1-4, Halo 2 remastered, Halo live action series, and Halo 5 beta?

... Sorry, but Super Mario All Stars and The Orange Box have it beat, easily. As well as a few other collections.

gimmmick

It's pretty refreshing to know that microsoft isn't whoring out kinnect for 30 mins this year like they have for the past 4 years. Thank you sony!

The fact that the only thing that got me excited is a Halo remake collection (that might sell me an Xbox) is quite telling. MS completely lost me. That was one boring conference so far.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I don't like how they bundle Halo 2 anniversary with the other games. Would've preferred standalone as I have no interest in touching 3 or 4 since those marked the decline of the series.

Top Bottom